Colin Haley -- the new Fred? *Spray Extension*

layton

Although Colin has done a number of fun climbs most of you are too lazy or tied down with life to bother doing or scoping out for the right timing, I wasn't aware that "Coley Haley -- the new Fred" has established thousands of new lines, discovered hundreds of new areas, climbed more routes than almost anyone alive for 70 years, and inspired several generations of climbers.

Dumbass Hero Worshiping is only going to give the kid a complex aka "Miles Smart Syndrome" or get him killed or depressed for needing to live up to the dorks waiting in line to suck him off.

I think Wayne, Colin, and Marko deserve beers

and an "atta boy" handshake thumbs_down.gif, not this smileysex5.gif.

(post deleted by moderators in 10, 9, 8, 7,....)

Nope, not deleted, just moved this branch to spray, seemed a little more appropriate. -- Off White

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

michael_layton said:

Although Colin has done a number of fun climbs most of you are too lazy or tied down with life to bother doing or scoping out for the right timing, I wasn't aware that "Coley Haley -- the new Fred" has established thousands of new lines, discovered hundreds of new areas, climbed more routes than almost anyone alive for 70 years, and inspired several generations of climbers.

Dumbass Hero Worshiping is only going to give the kid a complex aka "Miles Smart Syndrome" or get him killed or depressed for needing to live up to the dorks waiting in line to suck him off.

thumbs_up.gif

michael_layton said:

thumbs_up.gif

i think the "new Fred" title is mostly cause they were both climbing teenagers not cause Colin is North America's most accomplished alpinist of the 20th century wazzup.gif

maybe "Colin - the new Helmy" would be a better title

I heard Helmy was once an underwear model to make ends meet.

"Helmy's Secret" shocked.gif

michael_layton said:

...most of you are too lazy or tied down with life to bother doing or scoping out for the right timing...

You haven't had a real job since I met you four years ago. You've done more climbing in the past year than most anyone on this website, and recovered from two broken feet as well. I can barely climb with you any more, because you've done almost every climb worth doing in this area that's on my tick list. Are you "lazy" and "tied down with life"???? Where are your legions of psychophantic ball slobberers??

michael_layton said:

So what. Some of those dorks that are giving his helmet a shine may also pony up some coin for an "overseas project" or something. Whores get paid. Look at Alex Lowe.