60 members have voted

1. 1. what do you do with the paper?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Off_White said:

Sobo, we would know this how? confused.gif Perhaps its an individual thing, not a fundamental characteristic of all women.

Well, in answer to your question... Anyone who shares living space with a female (human) would immediately notice the increased consumption of TP upon shackin' up, if indeed she was inclined to consume inordinate amounts of the cellulose substance.

And secondly, I have participated in several conversations over the years with guys bitchin' about their wife/gf/SO using "so goddamn much toilet paper" that I think it is more of a fundamental characteristic than an individual one. That's just my take.

I recall vividly the ramblings of a construction worker on a large project several years ago, who lamented the fact that his wife used so much TP that they went through a roll a day. He described, in great detail, how his wife would weave a "shit mitt", as he termed it, of toilet paper around her hand, consuming several feet of TP at a time, wipe only once with the construction, then discard. She would then repeat the procedure until no brown remained. He claimed that she was responsible for the decimation of the South American rain forests with her TP habit. yellaf.gif