glacierdog

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gemutlecheit means excellent!

say it like a dude from california,

alles gut, machs gut, same type of thing....

Ich bin ein alpinist should hit the mark, but i don't think alpinist is german word...

Sie muchten Wandel mit mich? would you wander the mountians with me?

and sounds like fondle, so you can segue into that if she warms up to you...

hope those help bro-

and a quick quote about fate "Herrgott wurfelt nicht" god doesn't play dice, by Einstein, a german... it should explain the mountian climbing thing with a dismissive wave of the hand while uttering this one and help impress the ladies.

although bastard pidgin german, it works if you play dumb and don't talk much.

hope these are helpful for you, it landed me a few fraulein (and the german girls are so much more liberated about sex then our repressed american ladies, lovely as they are....)

Beck said:

Sie muchten Wandel mit mich? would you wander the mountians with me?en our repressed american ladies, lovely as they are....)

You need to work on your German there, Beck.

I think what you're trying to say would translate as:

Moechten sie mit mir Wandeln? Much more polite, and grammatically correct. Still, there's nothing about mountains in that phrase. "Wandeln" means to walk, but has a 'strolling' connotation. You 'wandel' on a Sunday afternoon through a pretty field of flowers. You wouldn't 'wandel' through the Pickets.

Remember, Glacierdog, many Germans have some grasp of English. wave.gif

ich mochte schnee und berg, ich bin ein hund auf die alps!

Skilaufing und Schnee schlafen is gut, ober mit du, ich mochte die warmzig alternativ.

i like snow and water ice, i am a dog of the alps!

ski touring and sleeping in snow is good, but with you, i like the warmer alternative!

go spring those on the ladies, swinehund!

Raus raus! auf die haus!

Up up, out of the house!

this is all bastard american german,

i haven't seen the inside of a german classroom for almost twenty years and don't travel enough to keep up on it...

and wanderlust is a key component of german culture, they love to "walk" many kilometers over the mountains and thru the forests to go see friends in other cities.

Beck said:

ich mochte schnee und berg, ich bin ein hund auf die alps!

Skilaufing und Schnee schlafen is gut, ober mit du, ich mochte die warmzig alternativ.

i like snow and water ice, i am a dog of the alps!

ski touring and sleeping in snow is good, but with you, i like the warmer alternative!

go spring those on the ladies, swinehund!

Raus raus! auf die haus!

Up up, out of the house!

That should be 'Ich mag Schnee and die berge' and 'hund' has a very negative connotation. Don't put yourself down. rolleyes.gif

Oh, and it should be 'Schilaufen', and 'Schnee schafen' is a meaningless phrase, it's not like 'snow camping'. rolleyes.gif

And you confused 'raus' and 'auf'. Raus means 'out', auf means 'up'.

Tool. rolleyes.gif

That will definitely help! There are 3 fraulines I'm chasing around with right now that will get a kick out of all this, and probably correct some of it too. "I will fuck you" by the way, is Ich vill dich ficken. That's how it sounds, anyway, I couldn't tell ya if it's spelled right. And "would you like to see my sausage" is Wearst du meinen Bratwurst seein? I'm picking up the good stuff. the_finger.gif