Found cam on the Beckey Route 9/6/03

catbirdseat

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ncascademtns said:

catbirdseat said:

After I bootied your piece, my partner told me your follower couldn't clean it because she was having a really hard time and I felt sorry for her. Describe it and the code on the biners and I'll return it to you.

Keeping the piece is what bootie is all about! yellaf.gif

its a chick. getting the digits is even more important. then you have a place to crash when you get evicted. much better investment than some manky cam smile.gif

The owners found me. They live in Tacoma. A gal named Jen and her fiancee. Apparently they were usind double ropes and one rope got around a horn or something and she couldn't reach the cam so left it. They were doing some sort of variation on the Beckey Route that involves going up the arete to the right of the tunnel. I'll have to try that next time.

klenke said:

My Lord! Babnik has already got ~300 posts in 9 days. That's over 30 a day. Man, is this guy going for the forced cool or what?

And I'm thinking I haven't seen one meaningful post from him yet. Hell, there must be a puddle of saliva below his computer.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! cry.gif

klenke said:

My Lord! Babnik has already got ~300 posts in 9 days. That's over 30 a day. Man, is this guy going for the forced cool or what?

And I'm thinking I haven't seen one meaningful post from him yet. Hell, there must be a puddle of saliva below his computer.

Question: what did babnik get on his college exams. Answer: drool.

catbirdseat said:

klenke said:

he he ... question. who made more money this year? college boy babnik or 'scientist' CBS? its a real simple answer. i prolly spent more money on my tuition than you made in the year. who is the dumbass shit stain? moon.gif

babnik said:

he he ... question. who made more money this year? college boy babnik or 'scientist' CBS? its a real simple answer. i prolly spent more money on my tuition than you made in the year. who is the dumbass shit stain? moon.gif

Ask me if I care. I probably made more than you collecting unemployment. Answer this. Who spent more time climbing this year?

catbirdseat said:

klenke said:

that is why shit-stain.

JoshK said:

babnik said:

JoshK said:

It also ain't all about the money, pal...

why do you work? the delectation of your cubicle?

If I could find a job that I truely enjoyed going to and really saw the value of my contribution I would definitely take less money to do it.

bigdrink.gifthumbs_up.gif

• 1 month later...