a DAMN hot climber-chick working at Marmot

Sphinx

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ehmmic said:

Sphinx, do you like to talk dirty? You should come into my work. We really like it when you say all the dirty stuff you're thinking when you're in line at the register.

Not really. Just an observation. What's so 'dirty' about that? confused.gif

Don't get your panties in a bunch. tongue.gif

Beck said:

no trask, that's [name deleted]... the new girl at Marmot is [name deleted], hot rock chick and former superstar on New hamsphire based Rock Millers enterprises climbing team...

Beck, what the hell is wrong with you? This really pissed me off as soon as I read it. You have some anonymous geek spraying all over the internet about his hard-on for a woman at a retail store and you go posting her full name. If that was my girlfriend, or my sister, or even me, I'd wring your fucking neck. You're a DICK. thumbs_down.gif

E-rock said:

Beck said:

no trask, that's [name deleted]... the new girl at Marmot is [name deleted], hot rock chick and former superstar on New hamsphire based Rock Millers enterprises climbing team...

Beck, what the hell is wrong with you? This really pissed me off as soon as read it. You have some anonymous geek spraying all over the internet about his hard-on for a woman at a retail store and you go posting her full name. If that was my girlfriend, or my sister, or even me, I'd wring your fucking neck. You're a DICK. thumbs_down.gif

Yeah, so what's new? And I'm not a geek. cry.gif

Sphinx said:

E-rock said:

Beck said:

Beck, what the hell is wrong with you? This really pissed me off as soon as read it. You have some anonymous geek spraying all over the internet about his hard-on for a woman at a retail store and you go posting her full name. If that was my girlfriend, or my sister, or even me, I'd wring your fucking neck. You're a DICK. thumbs_down.gif

Yeah, so what's new? And I'm not a geek. cry.gif

yeah, but beck is still a dick! i would punch your fucking lights out chief. how fucking naive are you? are you not aware of all the fucking wackos out there? edit your post jackass and quit trying to be Mr. 'in-the-know'. fuck you and goodnight. hellno3d.gif

E-rock said:

Beck said:

Beck, what the hell is wrong with you? This really pissed me off as soon as I read it. You have some anonymous geek spraying all over the internet about his hard-on for a woman at a retail store and you go posting her full name. If that was my girlfriend, or my sister, or even me, I'd wring your fucking neck. You're a DICK. thumbs_down.gif

Word. thumbs_down.gif

you dipshits think I would post a real name?

you people must be on a badd jag this morning, losers...

i was poking fun on a spray post on a community bullitn board

and you guys all blow yer wad over it!

suckers!

trolling once again without even intending to!

i can clearly see who's got some problems, losers, and I'm not looking at a mirror, i'm reading your posts on my CC.com!!

cantfocus.gif

actually, to be correct, some "moderator???" changed the Name to Dil Doe, (which you get pickle bread out of...)

i posted a fake name, Stacy Mc Knight, yesterday, and the hottie girl you mentioned at Marmot, she likes the idea of her alter ego, suckas!

she and i used to laugh about it quite often, i'm sure she likes it more than puppy love by pathetic, anger-impared climber dweebs like sphinx!

she finds all your lame ass attempts at dating her to be kinda funny and pathetic all rolled up in one, she's got a boyfriend...

huh hu beck. and lemme guess. this magikal girl is all over your knob and is your sex slave and also your rope gun. beck, after so many lame-ass 'that was a troll' attempts and other various lame-as shit you have pulled, do you really think anyone here gives a shit about some fantasy you are having over some chick at Marmot? get over yourself and get a life. rolleyes.gif