Fee Demo Pass - warning envelope

stinkyclimber

I keep forgetting to ask about this, mainly because I don't care that much about it. However, out of interest...

When I was down at Shuksan, I got a little yellow envelope from the FS reminding me that I forgot to pay the fee thingy, and politely asking me to send it in at my earliest convenience. They even, helpfully, wrote down my plate #, description of car, etc. (however, under "state", they put "Canada"...I guess the Tool doesn't know we aren't a unitary state like the UK).

So, my question: I assume I can roll this fucker up and smoke it? They don't have anything as fancy as a computer that stores and retrieves the plate # to burn me the next time I am there, or share the info with BC, do they?

Thanks,

Mike

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

stink

well one thing about a citation issued in the state is that all info needs to be filled out correctly or it is void. since the tool put canada and not your province, he/she/it essentially filled out the citation incorrectly.

tho i wouldnt smoke it, if they tool issued it it proly has some nasty chemicals in it.

i would send a photocopy of the ticket with the error highlighted and tell the us gov the've screwed the pooch on this one, no body in the US actually knows what the directory of homeland security thinks about fee demo, they may prioritize it as high as tracking iraqi nationals as far as we know here, south of the boarder (did you guys know the national parks are now run by the homeland security team?)

Oh dude, you're in deep do-do. They've probably got one of those unmanned drones following your car around right now. Next time you light up, they might just fire one of those guided misseles at you. I would head right for the US border and turn yourself in right now. With any luck, you can probably get out of Guantanamo in six months with good behavior.

Beck said:

i would send a photocopy of the ticket with the error highlighted and tell the us gov the've screwed the pooch on this one, no body in the US actually knows what the directory of homeland security thinks about fee demo, they may prioritize it as high as tracking iraqi nationals as far as we know here, south of the boarder (did you guys know the national parks are now run by the homeland security team?)

Maybe you'll be able to enlighten us after your lunch with Tom Ridge next month. rolleyes.gif

Beck said:

i believe the department of the interior is now under control of the department of homeland security, unfortunately...

no more smokin in the Muir hut, they've probably got it wired for real time video now.....

Department of the Interior is run by the sweet Secretary Gail and the Republicans. snaf.gifsnaf.gifsnaf.gif

Tommy Ridge and the Paranoid run the Dept. of Homeland Stupidity. HCL.gifHCL.gif

Thanks folks. It sounds like after I buy an anti-aircraft missle, learn to speak Spanish, smoke up in Muir Hut, and supplicate myself to (or just have lunch with) Tom Ridge, God of All That is Dangerous Or Even Just Suspicious, I shouldn't have too much to worry about...and to be honest, I am too lazy to do anything about it anyway.