we're all gonna die!

erik

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Off_White said:

The odds mean nothing, it's like having Godzilla appear on the horizon, and you just know he's going to come right your way.

Oddly this weekend I came across a double pack of Godzilla movies costing only $4. I snagged them and as I watched one I couldn’t help but think of you OW. Even goofier when I saw your post I thought about those films even before I saw the Godzilla reference!

PP bigdrink.gif

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

minx said:

somebody just kill me now....please

BUT THEN YOU WOULD MISS OCTOBER... NOT YET WOMAN hellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gif there are still things to do... rocks to climb thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

ok- but can i schedule a time for sometime in early october. what is wrong w/today? madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Early man walked away as modern man took control.

Their minds weren't all the same, to conquer was his goal,

So he built his great empire and slaughtered his own kind,

then he died a confused man, killed himself with his own mind.

Go!

We're only gonna die from our own arrogance. We're only gonna die from our own arrogance. We're only gonna die from our own arrogance. We're only gonna die from our own arrogance. We're only gonna die from our own arrogance. We're only gonna die from our own arrogance. We're only gonna die from our own arrogance. We're only gonna die from our own arrogance. We're only gonna die from our own arrogance. We're only gonna die from our own arrogance.