Dogs at the Crag

Al_Pine

From this page :

Kris and I hiked to the Snow Lake at Snoqualmie Pass on this fine afternoon. We had a fun time. A nice lady complimented Kris on her pretty hair. We said thanks and felt good. There were many interesting small dogs. On the way out, one particular dog was amazingly cute. He was white and furry, quite small, and tilted his head at the exact angle that elicits maximum emotion. With small paws whirring rapidly to keep up, the head properly tilted, and a worried somewhat strained expression, he captured our hearts.

discuss fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

p15-cute-dog.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My biggest peeve is climber and hikers that dont have a leashed dog. Regardless of the dogs focus and training, there are times when a leash is a common courtesy. Jumar is always on a leash, and I step well off trail when I encounter oncoming traffic. I am amazed at how many times peeps have thanked me for simply being in control of my dog.

Heads up!, this dog is verified cool, chill and can climb 5.4.

She is aid tho...

Jumar, my psycho love puppy.

3160jumar.jpg

Edited by chirp

cool owners make good dogs. good dogs are good with me thumbs_up.gif

the last time I was at flagstone I spent 1/2 an hour with a dog that was freaking out because both owners were on the rock. No kidding the dogs eyes wewre rolling back in it's head and it was running arround (all over our rope) and nearly knocked down the belayer in our group. I have never been so pissed off and climbing at the same time in my life. I eneded up sitting down with the dog, and holdeing her until her owners came down off the route. madgo_ron.gif

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

cool owners make good dogs. good dogs are good with me thumbs_up.gif

the last time I was at flagstone I spent 1/2 an hour with a dog that was freaking out because both owners were on the rock. No kidding the dogs eyes wewre rolling back in it's head and it was running arround (all over our rope) and nearly knocked down the belayer in our group. I have never been so pissed off and climbing at the same time in my life. I eneded up sitting down with the dog, and holdeing her until her owners came down off the route. madgo_ron.gif

That's odd, I haven't been to Flagstone in like 3 years! How did my dog get up there? hahaha.gif