Utah and Colorado

Distel32

I'm taking off this Saturday august 30th, and will be in Joe's Valley until sept. 5th when I'm going to Unaweep canyon and Rifle for 4 days, then back to joe's valley until the 16th of sept. Anyone else going to be down in that part of the country?? Sure it'll be a little toasty, but not as hot as it was in June! thumbs_up.gifwave.gif

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that'd be awesome, but I have to ask Jason because we're staying at his moms house when we're in colorado, I'll call him tonight.

yes there is trad in colorado, whats your point!? we won't be needing any cams or nuts for what we're going to be climbing moon.gifyellaf.gif

come back!!!! don't go to lovers leap!!!! just stay in joe's until the 5th! c'mon, it'll be fun, you know you want to......plus sandstone is so much easier on the skin than the buttermilks. happies are over rated

sandstone pockets, crimps, jugs, slopers, jugs, jugs aaahh I can feel them now hahaha.gif

You people ever work????

Phuckin' A...you three are arguing about going to awesome place 1, 2 or 3....

Sheeesh...i hate my job....and i hate si and i hate the f-ing gym and i hate index and i hate my job and i hate my job and i hate my job and i hate my job....

RuMR said:

You people ever work????

Phuckin' A...you three are arguing about going to awesome place 1, 2 or 3....

Sheeesh...i hate my job....and i hate si and i hate the f-ing gym and i hate index and i hate my job and i hate my job and i hate my job and i hate my job....

yellaf.gif I'm sorry rumr, you have to remember I'm just a little 19 y/o kid who has nothing better to do. I used to work, but this summer has been all about climbing. fruit.gif