Good 'ol Boy List

allthumbs

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryland, I'm not from the South, although my loyalties lean that direction. I don't beat wimmin, 'cept when I flog em with Mr. Happy. I don't eat grits. I don't fuck my sister or my cousin (well, my cousin only once smirk.gif). I Do drink cheap beer at times, wear cut-offs often, and have a tee-shirt that says incompetent asshole. By that definition, and also due to the fact that I'm CEO of the club, I'm in.

There is a clear difference between a good ol' boy and your typical run-of-the-mill PWT trailer park redneck. A good ol' boy can be found quite often hangin' with the boys, fishing down by the river drinking a pabst or sippin on a good kentucky bourbon. A Good ol' boy is also quite fond of hunting, and can be found roasting a pig in the back yard many weekends out of the year. A WT redneck is most often found on Jerry Springer. Please don't confuse the two.

ryland_moore said:

There is a clear difference between a good ol' boy and your typical run-of-the-mill PWT trailer park redneck. A good ol' boy can be found quite often hangin' with the boys, fishing down by the river drinking a pabst or sippin on a good kentucky bourbon. A Good ol' boy is also quite fond of hunting, and can be found roasting a pig in the back yard many weekends out of the year. A WT redneck is most often found on Jerry Springer. Please don't confuse the two.

so what do you call a rich boy who wants to be a good ol' boy ?? wink.gif

so what do you call a rich boy who wants to be a good ol' boy ??
A good ol' boy is not defined by the amount of wealth one does or does not have. It is based on a persona, an attitude, and likes and dislikes. There are plenty of both wealthy and poor individuals who meet the criteria and who do not. I do not know why you keep referring to me as wealthy, which I am far from. I am not my parents and they do not treat me any differently then I would suspect anybody else's parents treat them.

ryland_moore said:

so what do you call a rich boy who wants to be a good ol' boy ??
A good ol' boy is not defined by the amount of wealth one does or does not have. It is based on a persona, an attitude, and likes and dislikes. There are plenty of both wealthy and poor individuals who meet the criteria and who do not. I do not know why you keep referring to me as wealthy, which I am far from. I am not my parents and they do not treat me any differently then I would suspect anybody else's parents treat them.
Ryland, you were giving me shit the other day ago, and so I chose to give you some back. Sorry I have seemd to hit a nerve. I will stop here. Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

ryland_moore said:

No worries, Muffy! I am just having fun too. Can you tell I am opinionated today? I could start an argument with a wall just for the sake of arguing. God, when is 5:00 gonna come?

2 hours 15 minutes wink.gif hang in bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

trask said:

Trask

GregW

MikeAdam

Caveman

Sisu

Sphincter

Fairweather

Veggie

Muffy

RobBob (B+)

Timmy

Erik (C-)

Jon's Mama

I'll edit this as I think of more. The rest of you are pansy, PC, bicycle riding homos and pig fuckers.

Guess I'll have to drop a tree on your house on my way north this evening. evils3d.gif

trask said:

Trask

GregW

MikeAdam

Caveman

Sisu

Sphincter

Fairweather

Veggie

Muffy

RobBob (B+)

Timmy

Erik (C-)

Jon's Mama

I'll edit this as I think of more. The rest of you are pansy, PC, bicycle riding homos and pig fuckers.

daisy

chongo

whillans

extremomtndude

miloshk antoponov

johnny_destiny

amber

g_spotter

yaya

crank_sloper

dumpster diver

chepe