Marmot Dri-Clime Shirt

RobBob

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gearhead said:

Marylou, Maybe you like your driclime shell because you are a gearhead (I can understand that). hahaha.gif I know they're cute, and stylin, and popular and all that; but for function and comfort range I think Attitude has the right idea.

As an admitted gearhead, I have a number of clothing options. I still seem to reach for my Driclime even though it is an ugly color and in fact a neither cute nor flattering piece IMO. To that end, I never wear it in town, too fugly.

As far as its functionality, weight, all that, well it's been on a lot of trips and stuff and never let me down. If that choice doesn't work for everyone... rolleyes.gif

drimeclime windshirt rules

in the summer b/c: just enough insulation/wind resistance at the belay to keep warm. don't have to take 2 separate layers on and off, just one.

in the winter: as your outer hiking layer, inner microclimate layer.

it sux b/c: it is expensive, the wrists are way too small, the zipper catches, and shred the fuck out of any hangnails or lil skin flappers you probably have.