• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in SoCal......and I'm drunk!

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

P.S. Downed a couple of tall cans of Mickey's in an alley behind a Ralph's market in Laguna last night. My buddy contributed half a Subway sandwich and I reintroduced to him the fine art of drink concealment with a plain paper bag. It made us fit and ready to confront our lecture duties across the street.......Yes! the good life!

Dwayner said:

P.S. Downed a couple of tall cans of Mickey's in an alley behind a Ralph's market in Laguna last night. My buddy contributed half a Subway sandwich and I reintroduced to him the fine art of drink concealment with a plain paper bag. It made us fit and ready to confront our lecture duties across the street.......Yes! the good life!

Dwayner, so you are in Labeena Gooch, my home town. The Ralphs used to be the Albertson's. That's where we did our grocery shopping.

Are you going to do some bodysurfing while you are there? You gotta get a clever tee shirt to wear to Pub Club.

You are a diver right? You should go rent some gear and play underwater tourist. There are some cool spots to dive there.

Dwayner said:

there a whole gang of strange in that town for ya.