We are all SINNERS!!!

Formaldehead

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have every right to be angry when it comes to this fucking loser. For the past two years, all he's done, as far as I can tell, is to turn this country so far to the right that I wouldn't be surprised if we started to herd our enemies into camps (oh...wait...we already do that). And now, with his latest ignorant hate-spew couched as moral superiority, he's yet again turning this country into the laughingstock of the human universe. This is not a theocracy, last time I checked, but this smelly twat is shredding the constituion and replacing it with his "My Fisrt Bible", with the big letters and the fuzzy pictures.

I say we crush trask under a stone wall as punishment for his transgressions, praise Allah, and if he dies, Allah willing, he will spend an eternity licking the Shrub's beef-tortured wrinkled star while Larry the Tool stuffs Park Passes up his Ho Chi Minh Trail. Praise Allah.

Formaldehead said:

I say we crush trask under a stone wall as punishment for his transgressions, praise Allah, and if he dies, Allah willing, he will spend an eternity licking the Shrub's beef-tortured wrinkled star while Larry the Tool stuffs Park Passes up his Ho Chi Minh Trail. Praise Allah.

no you are makinf him a martyr.. then he will get 72 black eyed virgins at his disposal... schawiiiing! smileysex5.gifyellaf.gif

pope - those are some wise words you wrote.

i have a good friend who is gay. knew him for 3 years before he came out of the closet, and had no idea he was gay. he was a big ol' bearded dude who stayed out late and drank most of us under the table. definately not the gay stereotype. he's still that same guy, i just happen to know his sexual preference now.

as far as kids carrying some sort of load or burden... that's a crock of shit. the only people carrying a burden are those of you who fear what you don't understand, or don't want to accept the world as it is. having a normal childhood is not based upon the sexuality of your parents.

what a fucking mess. like this country doesn't have more pressing and grave issues to tackle...

way to go bush, you fucking hypocritical jackass.

and one last bit of hyprocracy before i eat lunch:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/07/20030731-9.html

MR. McCLELLAN: I think I made it clear earlier today that someone's sexual orientation is their personal business. The President is not someone who believes in politicizing someone's sexual orientation.

uh... personal business? how can you fucking say that when you're trying to introduce federal legislation that makes it a very public and political issue, not to mention unfair and oppressive. christ, do they not see the hypocracy in these statement? pull the bible out of your ass, bush.

he'd be far better off by just coming out and saying "being gay is wrong, therefore we're banning gay marriage" than making these convoluded, hypocritical, contradictory statements.

what a moron...

as far as kids carrying some sort of load or burden... that's a crock of shit. the only people carrying a burden are those of you who fear what you don't understand, or don't want to accept the world as it is.

I didn't even read the beginning of this thread, only the latest discussion about whether same-sex couple adoption makes sense.

Forgive me, offwidth, but it is a broad fucking leap between supporting people who are gay, and parenting. I'll stand by my gay friends till the last dog dies, I think the idea of morality or religion having anything to do with homosexuality is dumb. But I don't think that placing children into same-sex couple homes makes common sense. It's all about that little kids' world, not the couples' world and society as a whole. Maybe the macro world is wrong and unfair...don't crap on the micro world of the kid because you want to dream a better world.

RobBob said:

But I don't think that placing children into same-sex couple homes makes common sense. It's all about that little kids' world, not the couples' world and society as a whole. Maybe the macro world is wrong and unfair...don't crap on the micro world of the kid because you want to dream a better world.

well, that's where we disagree. it's as simple as that. i see the situation differently than you do.

the great thing about little kids is that they don't come with all the stereotypes and biases we have as adults. raise a kid from birth in a straight home and a gay home with the same loving environment, and each of those kids will probably see their own respective family situation as "normal."

I must admit that I haven't spent a lot of time thinking about this issue. I agree that kids are going to see their environment as 'normal.' One thing that has only dawned on me recently as a relatively older parent is that virtually everything my wife and I do and say is going into the little databanks of our kids...good and bad. Doesn't it make intuitive sense that if you want a kid to grow up with the highest likelihood for success, particularly in seeking a good mate and successfully making a life with that mate, then you ought to start with an environment that is a likely strong resemblance of his future? And since he's likely to be straight, shouldn't his childhood be filled with the love of both a mother and a father?? Shouldn't he know just a little about living with women (which is different from being around them at school)? Simplistic thinking maybe, but that's where I'm coming from.

RobBob said:

I must admit that I haven't spent a lot of time thinking about this issue. I agree that kids are going to see their environment as 'normal.' One thing that has only dawned on me recently as a relatively older parent is that virtually everything my wife and I do and say is going into the little databanks of our kids...good and bad. Doesn't it make intuitive sense that if you want a kid to grow up with the highest likelihood for success, particularly in seeking a good mate and successfully making a life with that mate, then you ought to start with an environment that is a likely strong resemblance of his future? And since he's likely to be straight, shouldn't his childhood be filled with the love of both a mother and a father?? Shouldn't he know just a little about living with women (which is different from being around them at school)? Simplistic thinking maybe, but that's where I'm coming from.

all your quibbles are also applying to a heterosexual man raising a child alone eg. after the mother dies in an accident - no mother around, no household with woman in it etc etc

anyways what about gay men raising daughter or lesbians raising son?

what attitude the kid gets from outside the family is going to be different in different places - say San Fran vs Pendleton OR

the kids of gay couples i have seen interviewd in the vancouver papers about such issues say they didnt recieve any such prejudice but that's vancouver for ya.

At least 30% of the cc.com members are gay/lesbian (you know who you are) - of that, I'm sure. I've talked to a few fags in my lifetime, and they were cool, but the idea of sticking my awesome meat in some dude's hairy butt crack is repulsive. I just don't get it.