TYLER HAMILTON IS BADASS!!!!

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JoshK said:

Pro cyclists are the exact opposite of the guys in the gym I call "lightbulbs", meaning huge upper bodies and scrawny little legs. Look at how skinny their arms are and their legs are fuggin huge!

These guys are biology experiments! It's kind've cool to see how the body adapts to workouts designed for a singular purpose/activity. I dig that stuff.

JoshK said:

Pro cyclists are the exact opposite of the guys in the gym I call "lightbulbs", meaning huge upper bodies and scrawny little legs. Look at how skinny their arms are and their legs are fuggin huge!

i laugh at those guys... lots of them try out for contact sports and get there asses handed to them by lil' guys like me cause they are top heavy and a lot of them get broken ankles and legs... but tyler hamilton hellno3d.gif that si purely the other end of the scale... he looks like a holocaust survivor in that one photo, but his legs are ripped... crazyness

You gotta realize that these guys are at the skinniest they will be all year. Tyler isn't a very big guy. But look at someone like George Hincapie or Cipo, those guys are huge. Lance gets down to his tour weight for only two weeks of the year, something like a 3% bodyfat. On some of these long stages they loose like 7 pounds of water alone. That picture in the other thead did make Tyler look pretty bad.

Fence_Sitter said:

i laugh at those guys... lots of them try out for contact sports and get there asses handed to them by lil' guys like me cause they are top heavy and a lot of them get broken ankles and legs

Meanwhile, all those "well-balanced" contact sportsters get their asses handed to them when they try to climb harder than 5.10. Lesson: leg muscles are dead weight, serving only to slow you down, hold you back, and ruin your chances with Pranacladcragbettys. Take note.

lummox said:

jon said:

But look at someone like George Hincapie or Cipo, those guys are huge.

from the uspsprocycling website george is 6foot3 but only weighs 170 lbs. that aint huge. cipollini is 6foot4 and 174 lbs. fucking skinny.

shit i am 6'2 and 180... i am a skinny mofo too... that is tiny!

I think Hincapie is actually 6'3" and 185. Don't know about Cipo but there is a Specialized ad in VeloNews from a couple months ago that shows his legs and they are absolutely gigantic. Remember these guys have virtually no body fat.

I heard something really interesting last night. Aparently IMAX is making a movie about the Tour da France starring Tyler Hamilton. The theme, which was choosen before the tour started, is human suffering and how the world class athletes are able to endure such stresses. More about it here.

http://www.csc.com/features/2003/31.shtml

jon said:

I think Hincapie is actually 6'3" and 185. Don't know about Cipo but there is a Specialized ad in VeloNews from a couple months ago that shows his legs and they are absolutely gigantic. Remember these guys have virtually no body fat.

no. they are skinny. way.

check it fer urself:

mario: http://www.cycling4fans.com/e/informations/riders/e2b_cipollini.htm

george: http://www.uspsprocycling.com/02team/03bio_hincapie.htm

jon said:

Aparently IMAX is making a movie about the Tour da France starring Tyler Hamilton. The theme, which was choosen before the tour started, is human suffering and how the world class athletes are able to endure such stresses. http://www.csc.com/features/2003/31.shtml

I heard about that too and after yesterday was thinking it mighty ironic that Imax is getting such a story. Can't wait to see all their marketing. I'm not accusing him of anything but others are:

Hamilton also has had to answer doubters such as Telekom team director Walter Godefroot, who a week ago called Hamilton's distress "an American PR stunt," and has denied speculation his performance has been influenced by the ongoing filming of an IMAX movie featuring him.

"He's more or less calling me a liar, and the team a liar. I don't like that, but c'est la vie," Hamilton said of Godefroot.

He's a fine actor if he can put on a suffering face like that for almost an entire race and up the two steepest grades.

And why are you dudes so obsessed with their size and low body fat? They have a lot more muscle and girth than some scrawny world-class marathoners. I bet if you guys shaved your legs you'd look just as cut. yelrotflmao.gif

trustyredalien said:

And why are you dudes so obsessed with their size and low body fat? They have a lot more muscle and girth than some scrawny world-class marathoners. I bet if you guys shaved your legs you'd look just as cut. yelrotflmao.gif

it all started when jon wrote that a couple riders were 'huge'. and i shave from the ears down. a fukin walkin talkin risk of razor burn cuz the wimmin luv it. rolleyes.gifyellaf.gifhellno3d.giffruit.gifmoon.gifpitty.gif

lummox said:

trustyredalien said:

it all started when jon wrote that a couple riders were 'huge'. and i shave from the ears down. a fukin walkin talkin risk of razor burn cuz the wimmin luv it. rolleyes.gifyellaf.gifhellno3d.giffruit.gifmoon.gifpitty.gif

Yeah they're huge!!

Back in my cycling days I managed to get all my new bfriends to shave their legs for me. the_finger.gif Definately seperated the men from the boys. yellaf.gif Glad to see that y'all are so insecure, too. fruit.gif

trustyredalien said:

Back in my cycling days I managed to get all my new bfriends to shave their legs for me. the_finger.gif Definately seperated the men from the boys. yellaf.gif Glad to see that y'all are so insecure, too. fruit.gif

sheeit. shaving is weak. the truly bold sugar. i had a girlfriend do that to my legs one time. fukin a that hurt. the anticipation of the rip was the worst part.