Might have to bail on Exit 32 Thursday...

Greg_W

I think it's time for a fucking contest. Drill big holes in a long wall of plywood, say 8' high by 10' long. Stand the climber chicas naked behind each hole (pussy level of course), and let some lucky, or not so lucky stiff, (I was thinking Greg or Erik) sample each one and report back with a TR.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thelawgoddess said:

go ahead and try it, greg. i bite.

Noting earing, likely no fear t-shirt/sticker, and other "bad-boy" paraphenalia (spelling?), gun-toting, you are more talking about "nibbling" vs. biting...

MOre like a lil' smokie vs. a HCL.gif

RuMR said:

thelawgoddess said:

Noting earing, likely no fear t-shirt/sticker, and other "bad-boy" paraphenalia (spelling?), gun-toting, you are more talking about "nibbling" vs. biting...

Hey, you vertically-challenged little shit, it's 'earrings' plural; get it right if you're going to spew shit. "no fear"??? Fuck that, I believe in fear; it's what keeps you alive sometimes. No paraphenalia, just the most genuine me I can be bro.

Greg_W said:

RuMR said:

thelawgoddess said:

Hey, you vertically-challenged little shit, it's 'earrings' plural; get it right if you're going to spew shit. "no fear"??? Fuck that, I believe in fear; it's what keeps you alive sometimes. No paraphenalia, just the most genuine me I can be bro.

I noticed you didn't quibble w/ the "lil' smokie" comment!

Oh...and earringS? HAHAHAHDORK...do you have extras to match your outfits? How cute...

trask said:

Greg_W said:

thelawgoddess said:

Biting just encourages me, you're in over your head. evils3d.gif

careful there Mr. Bobbitt

Don't worry, bro. I'm not letting those choppers near my pecker. 'TMW', anyway.

RumR: That little junior high comment wasn't even worth addressing. Frankly, attacking the size of my dick (which I'm sure you'll try and fondle tomorrow, you fag) is rather beneath you. That's all you got? Fuck, go back to pushing kids down in front of the swings at recess.

Edited by Greg_W

Greg_W said:

RumR: That little junior high comment wasn't even worth addressing. Frankly, attacking the size of my dick (which I'm sure you'll try and fondle tomorrow, you fag) is rather beneath you. That's all you got? Fuck, go back to pushing kids down in front of the swings at recess.

Weak, greg, weak...try again...

And vertically challenged? You'll have a new definition for that after tomorrow!! rolleyes.gifwazzup.gif

erik said:

what tmw mean??

TOO MUCH WORK As in, high maintenance.

Last words, before I'm out of here:

Fuck 'em all but six, and save those for pallbearers. the_finger.gifboxing_smiley.gifthe_finger.gif

I'll be disappointed if this thread dies, you pussies. Fuck you.

Greg_W said:

erik said:

what tmw mean??

TOO MUCH WORK As in, high maintenance.

Last words, before I'm out of here:

Fuck 'em all but six, and save those for pallbearers. the_finger.gifboxing_smiley.gifthe_finger.gif

I'll be disappointed if this thread dies, you pussies. Fuck you.

ahhhh...greg...such angst in your life? Did your pink thong stain your white blouse when you were doing laundry last night? yellaf.gif