Do yer laundry, p u n t e r!

RuMR

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

chucK said:

OH Gee it's another "super secret" something thread.

Do you guys know how to use email? hahaha.gif

Shut your fucking mouth, chuck, before I give you the "Cavey" treatment./ madgo_ron.gifthe_finger.gifboxing_smiley.gif Get the fuck off our thread.

Oh, RumR, I'm there and bringing newbie friends. Let's work out all the details on this thread just to piss off Chuck. If he shows, he'll probably get a rap on the beezer.

JGowans, you coming? NO kilts, you pansy. Bring the wife, I find it hard to believe someone would chain themselves to your ass; I need proof.

Greg_W said:

chucK said:

OH Gee it's another "super secret" something thread.

Do you guys know how to use email? hahaha.gif

Shut your fucking mouth, chuck, before I give you the "Cavey" treatment./ madgo_ron.gifthe_finger.gifboxing_smiley.gif Get the fuck off our thread.

Oh, RumR, I'm there and bringing newbie friends. Let's work out all the details on this thread just to piss off Chuck. If he shows, he'll probably get a rap on the beezer.

JGowans, you coming? NO kilts, you pansy. Bring the wife, I find it hard to believe someone would chain themselves to your ass; I need proof.

Have you been to Si before? We will be up at ww1...not a whole lotta ez stuff there, but there is some...also down on lower walls, there are pretty good routes that are ez face climbs...PM me for details...

Quit reading this thread chuck! madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

HAHAHAHA

Is the sheep herder coming up??? BAH BAH BAH??? hahaha.gif

RuMR said:

Have you been to Si before? We will be up at ww1...not a whole lotta ez stuff there, but there is some...also down on lower walls, there are pretty good routes that are ez face climbs...PM me for details...

Quit reading this thread chuck! madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

HAHAHAHA

Is the sheep herder coming up??? BAH BAH BAH??? hahaha.gif

No. Is there some easy 4th class stuff I could warm up on? I have a bunch of those clippy things and some loops of nylon stuff. Do I need to bring that?

Stop reading Chuck!!!! Bwahahahahaha

Sheepherder is busy shopping for cardigan sweaters and tennis shoes, a la Mr. Rogers, and trying to make the world into his own version of a 'happy place'. rolleyes.gif

erik said:

ILL BRING BOTH PADS! THE MAXI AND THE ONE WITH WINGS!

I THINK THERE ARE 3 APPROACH GULLIES DOWN AT THE LOWER CRAGS, WE CAN SET UP A Z-PULLY, SO YOU WILL ATLEAST TOP OUT!!!

thumbs_up.gif Can you lower me when I'm done climbing? I haven't really rappeled before (that's what it's called right?).