kitten

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kitten said:

At least I can say I got laid today yellaf.gifbigdrink.gifyellaf.gif

Kitten, I think you really meant to say "lei'd" as in the wonderful flowers, but using "laid" certainly insured you'd have one of the most popular threads of the day... It took Trask what, 2 seconds before he replied??? Looking forward to your next blatantly suggestive verbiage, but not until your pic shows up in the Ladies of CC.com thread... blush.gif

woof.

--cd.

Coondog said:

kitten said:

Kitten, I think you really meant to say "lei'd" as in the wonderful flowers, but using "laid" certainly insured you'd have one of the most popular threads of the day... It took Trask what, 2 seconds before he replied??? Looking forward to your next blatantly suggestive verbiage, but not until your pic shows up in the Ladies of CC.com thread... blush.gif

woof.

--cd.

Coon ~ I am workin' on that one. Me got a photo shoot this weekend. cantfocus.gif Does it have to be of me climbing? hahaha.gif

kitten said:

Coondog said:

Looking forward to your next blatantly suggestive verbiage, but not until your pic shows up in the Ladies of CC.com thread...

Coon ~ I am workin' on that one. Me got a photo shoot this weekend. cantfocus.gif Does it have to be of me climbing? hahaha.gif

How about something with a waterfall background?

kitten said:

Coondog said:

kitten said:

woof.

--cd.

Have camera, Hawaiin shirt & will travel... & looking for climbing partners, if you're int'd in climbing shots...

woof.

Scenes from Kitten's office today:

luau.gif

Ain't a real lu'au without a pig in the conference room!

luau.jpg

Nice spread!!!

Hawaiian%20Luau%20Buffet.JPG

The girls from the accounting department always put on a fine show!

hula-lg.jpg

Keep them flames away from the copy machine, eh?

luau.gif

Hi Steve!

steve-luau.jpg

Kitten & the Boss:

luau.jpg

What better opportunity than Aloha Friday to finally meet that wacky character in the adjacent cubicle who's always throwing paper airplanes your way!

luau.jpg

O.K.! The conch has been sounded....everyone back to work!

special_events.jpg

Dwayner said:

Maori's don't believe they're from Hawai'i. They refer to the ancestral homeland as "Hawaiki", the location and meaning of which has received a lot of scholarly attention.

- Dwayner

maori.jpg

Gene Simmons in particular has taken notes... tongue.gif