Starbucks Oracle

chris_w

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Personality type: Lame

You're a simple person with modest tastes and a reasonable lifestyle. In other words, you're boring. Going to Starbucks makes you feel sophisticated; you'd like to be snooty and order an espresso but aren't sure if you're ready for that level of excitement. People laugh at you because you use fake curse words like "friggin'" and "oh, crumb!" Everyone who thinks America's Funniest Home Videos is a great show drinks triple grande latte.

Also drinks: V8

Can also be found: On the couch at home"

yellaf.gif

Can't argue with that!

Behold the Oracle's wisdom:

Personality type: Hippie

In addition to being a hippie, you are a hypochondriac health nut. You secretly think that your insistence on only consuming all-natural products is because you're so intelligent and well-informed; it's actually because you're a sucker. You've dabbled in Wicca or other pseudo-religions that attract morons and have changed your sexual orientation a few times this year. You probably live in California. Everyone who drinks 8 oz double soy latte should be forced to eat a McDonald's bacon cheeseburger.

Also drinks: Beverages with lots of marketing that says they're herbal and organic

Can also be found at: Whole Foods, indoor rock climbing facilities

But I hate whole foods! madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Red meat and beer. grin.gif

bunglehead said:

In addition to being a hippie, you are a hypochondriac health nut. You secretly think that your insistence on only consuming all-natural products is because you're so intelligent and well-informed; it's actually because you're a sucker. You've dabbled in Wicca or other pseudo-religions that attract morons and have changed your sexual orientation a few times this year. You probably live in California. Everyone who drinks 8 oz double soy latte should be forced to eat a McDonald's bacon cheeseburger.

Also drinks: Beverages with lots of marketing that says they're herbal and organic

So you order Soy Latte's too, Bungle? yellaf.gif

ehmmic said:

bunglehead said:

I have to watch my figure Geek_em8.gif

Personality type: Asshat

You carry around philosophy books you haven't read and wear trendy wire-rimmed glasses even though you have perfect vision. You've probably added an accent to your name or changed the pronunciation to seem sophisticated. You hang out in coffee shops because you don't have a job because you got your degree in French Poetry. People who drink Short Double Americano are notorious for spouting off angry, liberal opinions about issues they don't understand.

Also drinks: Any drink with a foreign name

Can also be found at: The other, locally owned coffee shop you claim to like better

yellaf.gif

bunglehead said:

ehmmic said:

bunglehead said:

I have to watch my figure Geek_em8.gif

Ahh. But soy has more fat than 2% milk. If you can do dairy, just get the skim. smile.gif