JGowans

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

terrible_ted said:

Greg_W said:

[That's beautiful, man. Did you two bump uglies after that? smileysex5.gifyellaf.gif

After living together for seven years? I would've been happy with a handjob... hahaha.gif

Sure was a nice smoke...

Woops, looks like you fucked up there. Maybe she'll let you get her in the cornhole for your birthday or something. Maybe Christmas, who knows.

Greg_W said:

terrible_ted said:

We were sitting on a high Costa Rican terrace, sipping a fine rum and listening to the electric riot of tropical bugs, bats and owls whirring around us in the night. My old lady sat in my lap and her skin glowed warm and orange from the reflected light of the lava geysers. We finished the last of a Simon Bolivar and as I blew out that last cloud of thick, chocolate smoke I let my whirring heart carry me forward, looked into her eyes and asked her to marry me.

That's beautiful, man. Did you two bump uglies after that? smileysex5.gifyellaf.gif

Fuck, when I proposed to my ole lady, we bumped uglies so hard and long I couldn't get out of bed untill 3 the next day... sumtin bout proposing that turns the heat up...

smileysex5.gif