• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kitten said:

trask said:

knock it off hosers, it's no spray day boxing_smiley.gifthe_finger.gif

Yeah I said the same damn thing this morning! Here I am! wave.gif

Hello! wave.gif

You gonna hit marymoor then eastside pub? I'll swing by w/ kids for a bit, then its ice cream for us...

RuMR said:

yeah i know...i shoulda gone to UVa!

Seriously...family history says "NOT A GOOD IDEA!"

UVa!?! Those wankers? Then you'd be a "Hoo" and that's a sentence worse than death.

Sorry about the genetics. I'll bigdrink.gif to you anyway! grin.gif

RobBob said:

class of '82...I'm 'old school!'

So, did you enjoy FORTRAN with punchcards as much as I did (NOT!)? On my first stint at VT in '79, doped up on coke, I dropped my stack of cards in the middle of the drill field on the way over to the mainframes. It was a windy night... I just turned around, went back to my dorm, and decided I didn't want to go to college anymore.

Next phase of life, please. wave.gif

Dag, we were right there together w/in a year of each other...I graduated in Civil Engr, started school in the Fall of '78. Remember it like it was yesterday...finished dove-hunting with my dad outside Richmond, handed him my gun, and said "Gotta head to college." He looked at me and said "Wish I was going with you."

We had FORTRAN cards, and my instructor actually counted how many times you ran the deck before you got it to run...

We must be the same age. I gra-je-ated HS in '78, but stayed out a year to work (and obstensibly save $$) and so went to Tech in the Fall of '79.

So, should we get the mods to create a NEW VA TECH ROCK CLIMBERS FORUM?? yellaf.gif