Cup o' noodle

MtnChicken

As i sit here... with my cup o' noodle in hand (my version of "lunch") and enjoy all of your fine SPRAY - i wonder how i get to the level of spray you are at. How many years of schooling did it take to learn the technique of SPRAYING that you all have mastered so well? ... perhaps practice makes perfect?

Humbly yours,

Sprayer in Training

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's kind of like climbing. First you do hiking (lurking). Then you do some backpacking (you respond to a legitimate climbing question). Then you go to your first summit (you post a question in the climbing board). Then your summits get harder and you mix a 5.0 pitch in with a climb (you post a comment in Spray). Then you go to 5.6 climbing multipitch (you start slamming people). Then you get to 5.10 climbing (this is where people start to know your name, but only identify you by your avatar). Then you get to 5.14 and your name is at the "Entrance" with the most posts.

the secret is following you, gregw, and trask around and posting inane responses to your inane posts...forget climbing, its all about spray!!

See watch this:

HEY GREG...GUNS SUCK...watch...he'll come running! It'll be worth at least 15 posts!!!!!!!!! cheeburga_ron.gifgrin.gif

MtnChicken said:

I don't want to be a "Lurker" - who do i have to talk to about getting a cool name. And what the hell is wrong with my dancing chicken avatar.... maybe she's on break.

(is that better? Closer to spraying?)

Ok better...

but try this..."HEY ERIK, SCREWED ANY SHEEP LATELY"...and just watch!

RuMR said:

MtnChicken said:

I don't want to be a "Lurker" - who do i have to talk to about getting a cool name. And what the hell is wrong with my dancing chicken avatar.... maybe she's on break.

Ok better...

atleast i can reach them without a step ladder!!!!

the_finger.gif

erik said:

RuMR said:

MtnChicken said:

Ok better...

atleast i can reach them without a step ladder!!!!

the_finger.gif

One more...my kreel's gettin' heavy, especially w/ the last fattie i just hooked...

erik said:

RuMR said:

One more...my kreel's gettin' heavy, especially w/ the last fattie i just hooked...

i might be fat, but i can lose wieght!!! you will never grow taller!!!! old man!!

wazzup.gif

wrongo mr. erik...fat guys just like to think they can lose weight. seen yur dick lately? yelrotflmao.gif

trask said:

erik said:

RuMR said:

i might be fat, but i can lose wieght!!! you will never grow taller!!!! old man!!

wazzup.gif

wrongo mr. erik...fat guys just like to think they can lose weight. seen yur dick lately? yelrotflmao.gif

right after i pulled it out of your mouth!!!

hahaha.gifHCL.gif

erik said:

trask said:

erik said:

RuMR said:

wazzup.gif

right after i pulled it out of your mouth!!!

hahaha.gifHCL.gif

doncha mean scuzzy's ass? hahaha.giffruit.gif

... see, this is just a good time. I love it when men talk about LOVE. ... SOOoo romantic!

All of you KEEP YOUR DICKS TO YOURSELF. And if that's too difficult.... {{finding restraint not to pick a fight...}} .... umm {{biting my tongue.. er, fingers...}}} oh, i can't do it! ... must not do it... ARrrggghhhh! Pass me a sheep!