Greg_W

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hells yeah dude!!

the trick is to be able to turn it on.....i started to get that way a couple of weeks ago, but then we topped out and alpinek and daniamal started up again with their loud fucking mouths!!!!!

it is good to just feel the moves.

i wish i could do it all the time...more practice!!!

i sing phish songs and i fucking HATE phish!!!

I find screaming my head off does wonders for my concentration! HAHAHAHA

My very hardest redpoints have been when i've given up and have to climb the route to pull gear down to leave and never return...pressures off and i just climb...

Hate Phish? I've got tickets for the shows in the gorge in 2 weeks. fruit.gif

mushsmile.gif

The tires are the things on your car that make contact with the road. The tires are the things on your car that make contact with the road. The tires are the things on your car that make contact with the road. . . .Bumbed is what you are when you go out to your can and its been towed!

mushsmile.gif

Pure genius!

hakioawa said:

Hate Phish? I've got tickets for the shows in the gorge in 2 weeks. fruit.gif

mushsmile.gif

The tires are the things on your car that make contact with the road. The tires are the things on your car that make contact with the road. The tires are the things on your car that make contact with the road. . . .Bumbed is what you are when you go out to your can and its been towed!

mushsmile.gif

Pure genius!

that there is EXACTLY the reason i dislike them...non-sensical.....call it musical genius if you want, but i will still laugh....

that said i have been to 3 of their shows....i do not claim to have seen them, cause there is no verification that i saw any real thing those daze......

cool.gif

I haven't but I think I need to start. Got a title I could snag at Barnes and Noble? Can I substitute whiskey?

Yeah, that dude really gets me out there with his lyrics. I used to drive the freeway in Indiana at night listening to his music. I always wondered what it would feel like to drive into the ditch. Just for the experience, you know?

Greg_W said:

Have you ever been so in the zone on a lead that the gear is almost superfluous? I had this experience yesterday, and apparently I hum quite a bit. Hm.

God I love it when I'm in the zone. I dont do anything sissy like sing or anything, but it seems as though I can see and feel the rock's (or ice, or mountain's) weakness and flow over it like a water.

Every sport, or athelete who loves their sport for this very reason. I golf with a few guys who are fanatical about the game and they site the same feelings.

iain said:

Greg_W said:

I'm no hippy; the longest hair on my head is about 3/4".

confused.gif Timothy Leary shaved his head...I don't follow confused.gif

Granted. But most of the hippy wannabes around Seattle and in the climbing world are longhairs. I'm pretty cleancut.