• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm...new career....beach pagan? kept woman? wink.gifyelrotflmao.gif

truth is that i really like my current job

i'm going to be making some changes to allow me to do what i love for a career this fall fruit.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

very important to like what you spend most of your time doing cool.gif

trask said:

Greg_W said:

Sitting on a horse with 500 acres of sagebrush flats and rolling hills in front of you, chewing on a toothpick and wearing shitkickers. Could someone please pay me to do this?

and this is different than what you're doing now?

Well, not really, I guess. Minus the sagebrush and horse. hahaha

trask said:

erik said:

haha attitude was funny!!!

the_finger.gif hey Erwik, like my new avatar? The one in pink is your woman, in black is yo momma, and your sister is in white. They all say "hi".

that looks like some kind of gord!!!???

and all my wimmin are WAY fatter then that!!! you know i am fat, so i like to hang with my size!!!!

hahaha.gif

Being someone who is still in college, this question has often crossed my mind and caused me much distress. Currently, I want to go into the area of biochemical/biotech research. I enjoy biological sciences very much. I'm really interested in research and being involved in the discovery and understanding of a [new] biological pathway. I want to be in the forefront.

Kiwi said:

Being someone who is still in college, this question has often crossed my mind and caused me much distress. Currently, I want to go into the area of biochemical/biotech research. I enjoy biological sciences very much. I'm really interested in research and being involved in the discovery and understanding of a [new] biological pathway. I want to be in the forefront.

hellno3d.gif Here is a question you should ask yourself about your career aspirations: "Can I wear flipflops doing that?" Trust me. You want career counselling come to pub club.

werd up...i get paid well, wear shorts and flip flops to work everyday......and i can leave for a couple of hours and spray all day long...

you most def want a job that does not require you to work too hard...

all that idealistic b.s. about doing something you love is a crock....

do something that pays well, and that you can get alot of time off.

work is sooooo overrated that i cannot believe soo many people are duped(myself included) to do it soo much...

life is too short to spend it doing something for someone else.....

Greg_W said:

hellno3d.gif Here is a question you should ask yourself about your career aspirations: "Can I wear flipflops doing that?" Trust me. You want career counselling come to pub club.

I wear flip flops at my job now. I often walk around the office bare-footed. But I can't see myself doing this for the rest of my life.

As for flip flops in lab, alot of these labs are pretty fun and the atmosphere is very casual. Biological scientists are the funnest and coolest people I've ever met.