Treailhead Break Ins

Toast

boonecounty said:

Back and college and still to this day I lived in this old rv. Twice while in college people broke into it while I was sleeping in it. Boy did they get an ass kicking from this former all state wrestler. One bum got a pair of size 12 Nepal extremes in the face as he was coming through the door!!!!

boxing_smiley.gif nice!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

gregm said:

i wonder what the legal implications of leaving some sort of injury producing booby trap in your car and what potential designs could be implemented.

1) needles infected with hepatitis C could be left scattered in the glove compartment.

2) perhaps some sort of poisonous gas system would work well in the enclosed space of a car interior. i've heard mixing chlorine bleach with certain chemicals produces chlorine gas.

other ideas?

I've often been tempted at times to stake out my rig and pick off hoodlums prowling around it just as they take their arm back for a swing at the window. But it's the thought that I may be a better human than that that keeps me in check (and the law if I got caught doing something worse than the B&E clod).

Regarding Ursa's comments and others, our legal system is in a shambles. Here is a link to a free site with a weekly e-letter about all the crap criminals do and then file suit as a victim when they get caught. Some of the reads are quite funny, but then I sober up when I realize it's my tax $$ that's funding these shithead's frivolous lawsuits. madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

FUCK THEM UP! dont even bother with the cops thumbs_down.gif

one day me and nutsack drove up to his truck at a park and ride and saw a long hair dude sitting in my buddys truck with a "ooooh shit" look on his face. we look at each other, jump out, the long hair jumps out, we chase him far enough for his pot filled lungs to run out, i jump on him and go to work boxing_smiley.gif nutsack finally gets there after ive had my fun and he is a big boy so he just starts kicking him and standing on his neck and stuff. long hair thought he was a dead man and starts crying like a woman. we called the cops after he was calmed down. cops take him in and let him go the same day, never even showed up to court. as far as the cops are thinkin, its not even a important crime. thumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gif nutsak had to pay the 500 deductble to have his truck fixed. take care of the fuckers yourself, if you call the cops, you are a pussy. thumbs_down.gif a big one

While not exactly a trailhead break-in, my wife (a former Seattle area LEO and homicide detective) told me that if ever a B&E shows up in the house, don't bother trying to subdue him and hold him for the cops. Just go ahead and kill him, drag him in the house if he isn't already inside, and swear up and down that you came across him inside the house and you felt your life was in danger. The key to the cops "letting you go" is that you HAVE to say something along the lines of "...I felt my life was in danger..." . That's why we keep a piece in the bedroom, the living room, and the kitchen. Always close at hand.

Doesn't matter if the creep was trying to rip you off or not; it's good enough for the Law. Case closed. NEXT! the_finger.gif crooks!

sobo said:

While not exactly a trailhead break-in, my wife (a former Seattle area LEF and homicide detective) told me that if ever a B&E shows up in the house, don't bother trying to subdue him and hold him for the cops. Just go ahead and kill him, drag him in the house if he isn't already inside, and swear up and down that you came across him inside the house and you felt your life was in danger. The key to the cops "letting you go" is that you HAVE to say something along the lines of "...I felt my life was in danger..." . That's why we keep a piece in the bedroom, the living room, and the kitchen. Always close at hand.

Doesn't matter if the creep was trying to rip you off or not; it's good enough for the Law. Case closed. NEXT! the_finger.gif crooks!

I have heard this from other reputable sources. Werd.

Fence_Sitter said:

Just go ahead and kill him, drag him in the house if he isn't already inside, and swear up and down that you came across him inside the house

and forensics cant tell that you did this? rolleyes.gif

According to two Seattle area PDs (and at least one precinct in Houston, TX), they wouldn't care, so long as you "... were afraid for my life..." The case wraps up easily for them. Justifiable homicide.

Fence_Sitter said:

i think they would be curious as to why you moved the body adn then lied about it... cause they can tell...probably just by looking... blood splatters... just let the fucker come in and blast him! or better yet... invite the fuckers over then off em' evils3d.gif

It works, youngster; go back to the sandbox.

Fence_Sitter said:

i think they would be curious as to why you moved the body adn then lied about it... cause they can tell...probably just by looking... blood splatters...

Watching a little too much CSI?? Hey, LEO don't wanna mess with those creeps any more than you do. Most of them would be happy that you're "helping out" the good cause. But I do like your idea of inviting them over to the crib for a "double tap!" evils3d.gifyellaf.gif

Fence_Sitter said:

rolleyes.gif uh huh... moving the body inside... bull shit... any rael lawyers wanna chime in on this... "i herd it from teh guy who sold me this gun. It must be true!" uh huh... it is illegal to move the body in the first place... rolleyes.gif

Since you're young, I'll clue you in that you should SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THINGS WHICH YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. The dude talked to cops who KNOW. Fuck, oh dear, you are fucking annoying today. Does mommy have you in big boy pants today or something? hellno3d.gif