CANADA DEFENDING CHAMPION AT WORLD BEER GAMES

Dru

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

american beer owns canadian beer, i dont know why you kids insist on it being the other way around.

it just seems to fit.

canada 2nd rate nation with good intentions

america 1st rate nation with fucking morons for leaders....

erik said:

american beer owns canadian beer, i dont know why you kids insist on it being the other way around.

it just seems to fit.

canada 2nd rate nation with good intentions

america 1st rate nation with fucking morons for leaders....

you guys dont even know what beer is!!!! you think it is called Malt Liquor

what you call Beer is actually called Piss or Water bigdrink.gif

There is a beer called XXXX (pronounced "four ex"). It's essentially the officially beer of QLD.

The four X's are derived from the old medieval europe tradition of using X's to indicate the beer strength. You've probably seen cartoons where drunkards drink bottles of generic XXX.

i have sampled many american beer and they all were second rate. thumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gif you guys must have mormons running your breweries. even the supposed "good" expensive microbrews like Sierra Pale and Anchor Steam, taste like weak Canadian beer like Kokanee. face it youve all been raised on such a diet of mediocrity that yopu think ven mouse pis stastes good nby comparison. suxxor suckity sukka bigdrink.gif

Dru, your foreign beer tastes like heavy goat piss. It's undrinkable crap...so is English and Irish beer. When I'm hot, sweaty and have a ball-busting' powerful thirst, I sure as hell don't want some heavy molasses goo. Give me a couple Silver Bullets down the hatch - Quick!

Trask, light mass produced American beer sucks. I know you won't admit it, but deep down you know it's true.

You are so suck. boxing_smiley.gif

And Dru, if the only, "micro," brew you've had is Sierra Nevada then you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. And.......

You are so suck. boxing_smiley.gif

PS the crap they passed off as beer at the Howe Sound Brewery a couple weekends back was some of the worst swill I've had in a while. wazzup.gif

yeah, howe sound brew pub has sucky beer.

i had all* the us microbrews and they all suck. *except I haven't tried Terminal Gravity yet. send me a sampler keg set TG!!! I promise to review it fairly bigdrink.gifthumbs_up.gif

Edited by Dru

Alright K, here's what I will say with conviction. I have sampled some very nice American beers from local micro-brews. Usually, these are of the lighter variety to suit my palette. But, after two of these, I always want something much lighter bodied if I'm going to continue drinking. Just my bag.

btw- you'll never please dru, because he's so far superior to any normal human being...and after all, he's now published. bwahahahaha