insurance companies suck

glassgowkiss

men, i just finished a conversation with one of the insurance company. they suck

this is the scoop. in the state of WA there is so called PIP coverage (all the medical for car accidents). They are sending one of the people to so called "independent medical examination". well, how independent are they, since it is the insurance company who is paying for the whole thing anyway? but this is besides the point. they are sending her for an IME on Apr 24, her IME is on Jun 23. and between these dates they suspend all her benefits!!!!! madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif so a peron can be in pain, cang get any treatment for 2 month, just because some desk fuckstick decided to do so. I called state of washington insurance commissioner office and what they are trying to do is completly illegal madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif since they can cut off the benefits only from the day of the IME, not before. so here is some facts for you drivers out there: if you have the following think again:

ENCOMPASS- the worst offender, if you have this company, ditch it tomorrow and get something else!!! and i would do it quick.

Farmers- very slow with paying claims

Allstate- also on my shitlist, though quite lame too.

Geico- very slow with claim payment and they are very, very hard to deal with.

Pemco seems to be ok, so is Mutual of Enumclaw (a local company) madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

my blood pressure was most likely 220/120 when i was talking to them today. it was like Kafka book. i hate fucking insurance companies!!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You tell 'em Glasgow. It is bad enough that they have bogus IME's whose job it is to find minimal injuries and recommend less medical treatment, but it is completely criminal that they suspend payment for treatment while waiting for their paid liar to to that job.

mattp said:

You tell 'em Glasgow. It is bad enough that they have bogus IME's whose job it is to find minimal injuries and recommend less medical treatment, but it is completely criminal that they suspend payment for treatment while waiting for their paid liar to to that job.

...thus speaks the "attorney" fruit.gif

now i get it. so this is why no claims are processed on time. adjustors are punching their clowns on the net instead of doing the job.

the_finger.gifboxing_smiley.gif so here is a little story for you guys. about 5 or 6 years ago a man walked into an insurance company office and he was armed with sawed off shotgun and tech9. 2 people took a dirt nap and 4 wounded. so if i were you i'd consider wearing bullet proof vest as your dress code. really i can see how this guy just snaped.

i am also convinced, that insurance companies hire a certain profile of people. boxing_smiley.gif

yup they do and then they send us to school on how to fuck with people and how to manipulate them when they are that their weakest moment...

i laugh all day at the suffering of others....

and my dress code includes shorts and chacos....and my own glock!!! come settle your claim bitch!!!!

hahaha.gif

mattp said:

matt- after dealing with this crap for the past 4 years i am convinced that trying to win with an insurance company is like trying to wrestle with a pig.....

the reason i posted this post is to hit them where it hurts- their pocket. If you have ENCOMPASS, FARMERS, ALLSTATE OR GEICO get something else. you might pay a bit more, but your life will not get fucked up if you get into an accident.

erik said:

yup they do and then they send us to school on how to fuck with people and how to manipulate them when they are that their weakest moment...

and my dress code includes shorts and chacos....and my own glock!!! come settle your claim bitch!!!!

hahaha.gif

hey i won't be settling any claims. i just tell people to switch the insurance companies to the one they work. and if there is a need for a special treatment i just give a ph# to a couple of russian sailors- they settle the claims for me at 3 am. they will even use YOUR glock ...if we are on such frequency moon.gifpitty.gif

mattp said:

You tell 'em Glasgow. It is bad enough that they have bogus IME's whose job it is to find minimal injuries and recommend less medical treatment. . .

Unlike the medical experts hired by attorneys right? They are bastions of objectivity, no?

kewl dood!!!

sailors huh???

do they have a sail boat?? cause i really wanna go sailing!!

tho i dont work at 3am, so they will have to wait till 8am when normal business hours are. that or feel free to leave me a voice mail and i will check into that and get right back to you!!!!

yellaf.gif

glassgowkiss said:

erik said:

hahaha.gif

hey i won't be settling any claims. i just tell people to switch the insurance companies to the one they work. and if there is a need for a special treatment i just give a ph# to a couple of russian sailors- they settle the claims for me at 3 am. they will even use YOUR glock ...if we are on such frequency moon.gifpitty.gif

i got some more "russian" #'s for ya if ya need it... i hate ins. companies... madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif i got rear ended by a truck and it smashed my bumper and faqed my next up propa and i didn't even get enough to get my bumper fixed let alone my neck which is still fahqed the_finger.gif

FENCE SHITTER

I CALL BULLSHIT ON YOUR ACCIDENT.

THERE ARE THINGS CALLED LAWS THAT DONT ALLOW INSURANCE COMPANIES TO FUCK YOU.

WE ARE REQUIRED TO BRING ALL VEHICLES BACK TO PRE ACCIDENT CONDITION. SO THEY OFFERED YOU ENOUGH MONEY TO REPLACE YOUR PIECE OF SHIT BUMPER WITH ANOTHER PIECE OF SHIT BUMPER. YOU JUST DEICED THAT IS NOT WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO DO.

YOU DONT HAVE TO REPLY CAUSE I TALK TO YOU EVERY DAY.

eric said

THERE ARE THINGS CALLED LAWS THAT DONT ALLOW INSURANCE COMPANIES TO FUCK YOU.

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif i call it big fat fucking bullshit. so what about suspending the benefits while waiting for an IME 2 or 3 months down a road? i can tell you about a friend of my- fucking Farmers is fixing his bumper since jan 2002, so about 16 months now. madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

i call your post bullshit.

Edited by glassgowkiss

LEARN THE LAWS SMART GUY.

READ YOUR POLICY.

WE DO OUR JOB, YOU NEED TO DO YOURS.

THE LAW STATES THAT BURDEN OF PROOF LIES WITH THE CLAIMENT. SO YOU NEED TO HAVE YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW.

YOU ALSO NEED TO KNOW THAT MOSYT INSURANCE ADJUSTERS ARE SCHMUCKS, STUCK IN SOME CORPORATE WHERHOUSE. THEY HATE THEIR JOBS, AND THE HATE THEIR LIVES. THEY KNOW HOW FUCKED THE INSURNACE INDUSTRY IS, BUT THEY PAY GOOD. AND THESE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN BEATEN DOWN BY THE CORPORATE MANTA SO THEY DO LITTLE THINKING FOR THEMSLEVES. THEY REMOVE THEMSELVES FROM THEIR JOB AND JUST DO IT. YOU THINK I LIKE TO LISTEN TO PEOPLES SOB STORIES ABOUT THEIR FUCKING CAR? NO, I COULD GIVE A RATS ASS.

NOW SUSPENSING IME, PAYMENTS IS WAY TO CONTROL LEAKAGE. IF THERE WERE NOT SOOOO MANY SCUM BAG PRACTICTIONORS AND OTHER FRAUD CREATING SYSTEMS SETUP, YOU WOULD SEE LESS OF IT.

ABOUT 60% OF ALL CLAIMS HAVE FRAUD.

ALSO HAVE YOUR PERSON PAY FOR IT UP FRONT, MAKE THEM SIGN A DIRECT PAY AUTH. YOU AS THE PRACTICTIONER MAKE IT AS HARD FOR YOUR PAITENT AS WE DO. THEY WILL BE REIMBURSED IF YOU HAVE GOT YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW.

cry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

PERSONALLY I AM LUCKY ENOUGH THAT I DONT DEAL WITH ANY OF YOU. I JUST AUDIT MY EMPLOYEES WORK AND HANDLE OTHER 'ISSUES'

WE GET SUED AT LEAST 6 TIMES A YEAR, AND WE DO NOT LOSE!!!!

ALSO WE REPERSENT THE INSURANCE COMPANY AS COURSE WE ARE GOING TO BACK THEM. THEY PAY US!!!!

I HAVE NEVER NOT BEEN PAID...

LAST CLAIM I WAS PERSONALLY INVOLVED IN, THE TRUCKING COMPANY WAS SELF INSURED AND THEY TRIED TO TRIM ME TO THE LEGAL LINE. I KNOW THE GAME AND I PLAYED IT. I GOT $2300 BUCKS FOR SOMETHING THEY WERE TRYING TO GIVE $700.

I WAS NICE TO THEM, BUT LET THEM KNOW WHAT THEY WERE DOING WRONG. I EXPLAINED IT THEM AND ALLOWED THEM NOT TO BE BACKED INTO A CORNER, THEY HAD NO ISSUES SETTELING WITH ME, ONCE WE UNDERSTOOD EACH OTHER.

SO I DUNNO WHAT YOUR GUYS PROBLEM IS??

yellaf.gif

OF COURSE WE SETTLE, WE PAY IF THERE IS A LEGAL CLAIM. WE DO NOT PAY IF THERE IS FRAUD OR AN ATTEMPT TO GAIN MORE THEN LEGALLY DESERVED/REQUIRED.

YOU DONT JUST GIVE YOUR MONEY AWAY WHEN PEOPLE ASK DO YOU????

BUT I HAVE NEVER HAD ONE OF MY CLAIMS 'LOSE' IN COURT.