TUESDAY PUB CLUB

Dave_Schuldt

May I sugest the Latona Tavern for our post holiday gathering? This place is located at 65th and Latona NE in Seattle about 5 blocks south of the Albertsons at the south end of Greenlake.

Agenda Items

1) Beer drinking

2) Bullshiting

3) Wanking

4) Comparing what Santa dropped down your chimney.

5) Planing the next epic.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be able to make it. What time are you going to start at.

I also have a cool new "extreme rock climbing game" that a friend gave me as a gag gift. I can bring it and I will buy a [big Drink] to anyone who makes it to the top of the climb.

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: chris_w ]

Calling all alpine females! HELP AVOID A VERITABLE SAUSAGE-FEST at tonight's Pub-Club. With "ehmmic" off on a climbing trip, odds are 10 to one that this will be another testosterone-infested Dude Ranch if ICEGIRL doesn't show up. So HOLLY CLIMBER ...where are you? DYNAMITE...haven't seen you around in some time. And JULES...what gives? LISA G....it's a long drive but we miss you. And what about you lurkers over there, sitting at that desk reading this...add some class to pub-night and show up. Otherwise, it will be some of the same old crew, which ain't bad, but arm-wrasslin' and bad girlfriend stories be gettin' old.

now as many of you all list 'beer' in your profile as an interest i would have say that you all must not be that interested in it cause i never see most of you there. what gives???

cause i heard hikerwa since he is working 5 days a week is buying tonite!!!

wink.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0[big Drink]