It's SO FUCKING HOT....

catturdeat

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

texplorer said:

If it was 91 degrees CENTIGRADE I wouldn't have to "fuck you" you would be fucked already.

I was sort of thinking that might be hotter than Venus or something cantfocus.gif

Well since we were just talking about this in Geochemistry 2 days ago let me consult my notes.

Partial Pressure CO2 on Earth, 3x10^-4 Bar

Average Temp -20 to 45 degress C

Partial Pressure CO2 on Venus 86 Bar

Average temp ~250 degrees C. Much hotter than 91.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

E-rock said:

texplorer said:

If it was 91 degrees CENTIGRADE I wouldn't have to "fuck you" you would be fucked already.

I was sort of thinking that might be hotter than Venus or something cantfocus.gif

Well since we were just talking about this in Geochemistry 2 days ago let me consult my notes.

Partial Pressure CO2 on Earth, 3x10^-4 Bar

Average Temp -20 to 45 degress C

Partial Pressure CO2 on Venus 86 Bar

Average temp ~250 degrees C. Much hotter than 91.

Thank you Professer wink.gif

texplorer said:

I guess you would just be a dehydrated kiwi in some hippie's trail mix. 90 C is close to 200 Farenheit.

Damn I'm a nerd to know this shit.

AHHH HAAAA!!! You see I am not a nerd, there for I don't know anything cantfocus.gifwink.gifcantfocus.gifwink.gifcantfocus.gifwink.gif

iain said:

cept you wouldn't be able to have the pleasure of lighting them. really it is a lose-lose proposition.

Odd, I was trying to work blue-darts into the analogy somehow and couldn't figure out how. So you must be right! Two scientists at work is better than one, eh Iain?

bunglehead said:

It's so damn hot here in Eugene that I leave brownie mix in my car at work, leave the windows rolled up, then when I get out to my car at 5, fresh baked brownies!

Mmmm...... broownnnieeeessss. Almost bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

but LOTS of volcanic rocks, just like Vantage

and the Maxwell* Montes have up to 40, 000 of relief. that's 33% bigger than Everest!!!

there is a international convention that features on Venus be named after women. but they had already named the mts. after James Clerk Maxwell. lucky bastard is the only man on a planet of women smileysex5.gif

iain said:

I bet Max would be popular too. Without the discovery of electromagnetism there would be no vibrators.

Jeez e&m wasn't invented, it was merely mathematically described. Next you're gonna tell us that Newton invented Gravity. I will no longer collaborate with you on flatulatory investigations.

Post 69 Beeatches

E-rock said:

iain said:

I bet Max would be popular too. Without the discovery of electromagnetism there would be no vibrators.

Jeez e&m wasn't invented, it was merely mathematically described. Next you're gonna tell us that Newton invented Gravity. I will no longer collaborate with you on flatulatory investigations.

please note the edit Dr. Dictionary. And yes Newton did invent gravity. Bastard blows my 5.14 onsights every time. madgo_ron.gif

iain said:

E-rock said:

iain said:

please note the edit Dr. Dictionary. And yes Newton did invent gravity. Bastard blows my 5.14 onsights every time. madgo_ron.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif THANK GOD! I now have SOMEONE to BLAME for my shitty climbing ablities. Now If I could just figure out who invented spelling wink.gif

THANK GOD! I now have SOMEONE to BLAME for my shitty climbing ablities.

You got that right, the guy also owes me a sum total of at least 100000 gallons of coffee for every calculus assignment I've had to do over my academic career.