• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

erik said:

and trask i have saved and emailed all your posts to the the Liberation Army of Militant Lesbians.

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif thank you my brutha

they'll swing by in some toyota 2x4's, kick your ass, then have a celebratory softball game on your lawn.

iain said:

trask said:

erik said:

and trask i have saved and emailed all your posts to the the Liberation Army of Militant Lesbians.

they'll swing by in some toyota 2x4's, kick your ass, then have a celebratory softball game on your lawn.

I'll allow it, but only if I can masturbate and watch. tongue.gif

iain said:

trask said:

erik said:

trask is down with that S'n'M shit... as long as they are playing neked on his lawn, i'm sure he wont care much... grin.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

iain said:

Shit, with Trask's bad haircut, chubby physique, and ambiguous gender, he should fit right in!

Trask = Pat yellaf.gif

AlpineK said:

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

iain said:

Shit, with Trask's bad haircut, chubby physique, and ambiguous gender, he should fit right in!

Trask = Pat yellaf.gif

Oh yeah, well AlpineK's mamma's so nasty, I called her for phone sex and got an ear infection. Damn!!

trask said:

AlpineK said:

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

iain said:

Trask = Pat yellaf.gif

Oh yeah, well AlpineK's mamma's so nasty, I called her for phone sex and got an ear infection. Damn!!

Trask = desperate, pathetic, compulsive masturbator? wave.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

trask said:

AlpineK said:

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

iain said:

Trask = Pat yellaf.gif

Trask = desperate, pathetic, compulsive masturbator? wave.gif

That's right FDA, yuk it up now, mutha fukka - TyRee's got the hogleg out and the stinkeye on ya.