tacoma's turn

erik

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Wallstein!Why don't you move the location to Jazzbones, my friend? Because it gonna get noisy, and they probably gonna charge $8 cover charge for the band which in my opinion is better spent on a pitcher of suds if the object is to sit around and kibitz with the alpine-homeys. Besides, Beck spent a couple of hours driving around Tacoma last week trying to find the elusive Engine House 9 which is right around the corner from Jazzbone, and he knows how to get around. The easy on/easy off freeway access to the Swiss is a convenient treat not only for Beck, but for all others coming from abroad such as the Caveman and those who have yet to venture south. aloha, Dwayner

[ 12-18-2001: Message edited by: Dwayner ]

Those who have been to the Pub Club in Tacoma before, are well aware of the city's charm,

hospitality and alpine excellence as the gateway to Mighty Tahoma, for which it is named.

"The Swiss" is an excellent venue due to it's

easy on/off freeway access (easier than removing your sweaty rainbow sport-climbing lycra body suit)

and its nice selection of adult beverages. [big Drink]

So drag yourselves to Tacoma and find out why it's called "The City of Destiny".

Here be the directions, amigos y amigas!

Pub Club Directions in Tacoma:

"The Swiss", 1904 S. Yakima

Directions coming south on I-5

Take Tacoma City Center Exit, #133

This will take you on a little freeway veering right known as 705 N.

Get left and take the S. 21st Street exit.

Go through lights and cross Pacific. Go hill on 21st a couple or few blocks until Jefferson.

Make a right on Jefferson.

The Swiss is just about a block ahead on the left at the corner of Jefferson and 19th.

It's really easy to get back to I-5 for the return to Seattlewards. Down Jefferson, left on 21st S., and the big signs will point you in the right direction.

You kids comin' from parts south...I know you can figure it out! [big Drink][chubit]

quote:

Originally posted by hikerwa:
Sorry I missed you guys, maybe i'll see you at the next one.

1. Who's tricia.2. Why'd she cry?2.5. was it because of Erik?3. I thought Cavey would be the one cryin'.4. Erik Rocks, because he lives far away and always shows up.5. See you all next time.

I have been to several that Erik never made it to. But he is da man.