Threads locked

allthumbs

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeti said:

trask:"at any fag bar "

Why is it that all the tough guys are fags, I geuss if you get bent over and fucked enough you turn into a gaping asshole, like trask. the_finger.gif

yellaf.gifbigdrink.gifmoon.gif< lick my turd hole bitch...see that brown stain? lick it clean - you know you want to.

trask said:

yeti said:

trask:"at any fag bar "

Why is it that all the tough guys are fags, I geuss if you get bent over and fucked enough you turn into a gaping asshole, like trask. the_finger.gif

yellaf.gifbigdrink.gifmoon.gif< lick my turd hole bitch...see that brown stain? lick it clean - you know you want to.

How do you know about so much of the fag lifestyle? Do you practice on your Caveman? You sound good at what you do, is his stain brown like your's?

cracked said:

catbirdseat said:

catturdeat said:

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

That phrase has been used before. Who was it that used that before? It was one of the youngsters as I recall.

T'was I.

Lying sack. It was none other than Dr. Flash Amazing who didst utter the aforementioned phrase in reference to the alleged cave dweller. For sooth!