Tenaya Shoes

RuMR

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are on Barrabes...I just got a pair of them...

Apparently Josune Ber-whatever climbs in them and that Julian Ramonet climbs in them...so, you got the baddest chick climber and the baddest guy climber in these shoes, and they are DIRT cheap...makes one think about telling 5.10 et al. to fuck off at over 130 bucks a pair...

I'll post something after I climb in them...

Its the same rubber as sportiva...shite, the way world economy is, they are probably built in the same town/factory/labor...

Plus, Kauk is an old sportiva guy and is now with tenaya...so its probably super similar shoes at a 2/3 the cost...

Right here, biatch...

Sportiva's always grow that sick ass smelly slime in them....foot fungus farms...

My shoes usually go through 3 - 4 resoles easily...plus, they are synthetic so you huck them in the washing machine and they come out brand spanking new...throw a pair of sporto's in there and they come out in 50 pieces of shit...

Seriously....back to the topic at hand...they look very similar to Sportiva Miuras/5.10 Anazasis (basically same shoe in my book; although the Miuras better built)...but they are HALF the cost... anybody used them yet???

specialed said:

If its not LaSportiva its shite!!

The Eye-talians know how to make kickers bro.

WERD TO THAT BABY cool.gif

I saw a girl at the crag last night with some brand spankin' new girl mythos thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif AND I just found out my FAVORITE gear shop is now carrying sportivas cool.gif LIFE IS GOOD grin.gif

And that's another thing...wtf is up w/ a "girls" model? does it have built in underwire support or something???

I mean, you size shoes wicked ass tight and then stretch them to fit...Presto, it fits your foot male or female...

Marketing gimmick...ever notice top chicka climbers are in the best shoes that are not gender specific????

Edited by RuMR