frozen barfies

specialed

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

specialed said:

Top of the foot. I kicked a rock really fucking hard while trail running the other day. I think I seriously aggravated a very minor stress fracture I used to have when I ran alot. And now its not so minor.

I hurt just thinking about it.... please go to the doc and get some vicadine or at least lortab cool.gif maybe a cast.... wink.gif SOMETHING cantfocus.gif

vicadin cool.gif

Loratab cool.gif

What's a doc gunna tell me besides "its broken" and want to put it in a cast. Fuck that, because I can still ride my bike now atleast. And I can get good drugs elsewhere, and it doesn't hurt that much anyway. But thanks for concern - I feel all warm and fuzzy. Oh wait, that's just because I took my foot out of the ice water.

kitten said:

but don't drink with the meds - bad for the liver bigdrink.gif

Whaa? Next thing you're gunna tell me I can't drive when I'm on meds and drinking. thumbs_down.gif

Seriously though, I thought drinking + ibuprofin = liver damage, but drinking + narcotics = fall asleep and don't wake up. confused.gif

No pain pills man... they only make you forrget that you hurt your self, and then you hurt it worse... best thing to do if you aint gonna have the doc cast it, is to cast it your self... it requires lots of sock though... wear two on that foot and duct tape the shit out of it... slip into your hiking boots and lase em up tight... every night cut it off, soak, and elevate... Take a lot of calcium, so that your bones will heal faster...

bigdrink.gif

Edited by Fejas