New SUV war!!

JoshK

http://autos.msn.com/advice/standardart.aspx?contentid=4021901&src=Home&pos=editlead

BWAHAH...this cracks me up. The "pathfinder armada" What a completely fucking huge piece of shit this is. I dont care how much you like SUVs, you gotta laught at this thing with it's apparetnly 3" of ground clearance, tons of chrome and the name "armada". I Guess "stupidly large vehicle" wasn't catchy enough?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What Iain, you don't like "bold, aggressive styling?" Are you sure that is MSN and not The Onion? I can see the ad campaign already: "The NEW Nissan Armada. Because you'll buy anything!" For me, the name certainly first brings to mind the Spanish Armada, which is not something I would think to link a product to. Maybe they should consider changing it to the Waterloo, or the Custer, or Dunkirk.

true story. a guy i know collects cars. one of em is a hummer. he takes a date (collects those too) for a ride, starts to go up a steep hill, and the thing dies. wont restart. he gets it towed to a mechanic shop where it starts right up. turns out the fuel had shifted away from the fuel pump on the hill. dude coulda just coasted back down the hill to restart it. what a doof. ana stupid fuel delivery design. think he still got laid though.