• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fejas said:

Easter also happends to be 4/20....

Thats gonna be great, plenty of sweet munchies for the after noon partiers...

easter is when the supposed baby jesus rose out of his tomb and went and chilled with the mormons right?? or was he over chillin with the mayans?? or was he is space chillin with dog??

and why does a country with seperation of church and state celebrate it????

i am glad this silly human holiday corresponds with jah!

cool.gif

erik said:

Fejas said:

Easter also happends to be 4/20....

Thats gonna be great, plenty of sweet munchies for the after noon partiers...

easter is when the supposed baby jesus rose out of his tomb and went and chilled with the mormons right?? or was he over chillin with the mayans?? or was he is space chillin with dog??

and why does a country with seperation of church and state celebrate it????

i am glad this silly human holiday corresponds with jah!

cool.gif

spaz

iain said:

easter is about finding candy as quickly as possible and consuming it in a minimum amount of time. I intend to observe the holiday by eating a dozen cadbury's eggs in under 10 seconds

Pound a couple high lifes before hand and they'll be a five minute window when you can climb anything.

specialed said:

Pound a couple high lifes before hand and they'll be a five minute window when you can climb anything.

yeah I've noticed I can crank for about that time before the hallucinations kick in and before I realize it I'm curled up under a tree totally enraptured by how cool cedar bark looks in the morning sun mushsmile.gif

iain said:

specialed said:

yeah I've noticed I can crank for about that time before the hallucinations kick in and before I realize it I'm curled up under a tree totally enraptured by how cool cedar bark looks in the morning sun mushsmile.gif

i copyrighted that statement in 86'

my lawyers will be in contact.

erik said:

iain

i prefer the puma kings.

just better made shoes.

i always found my mundials to break down really fast..

and the pumas just fit like a glove.

kings are real nice but I find them heavy. mundials break down quick but were easy to get in college. both are pretty sweet but I remember the agony when buying a couple sizes down to get that roo skin to fit perfectly. wish I still played. frustrating to lose that touch and at 190 I'd have to resort to the lazy center mid or something now just feeding people on the wings yellaf.gifyellaf.gif

Easter about Jesus? That's a good one yelrotflmao.gif

This is a quote from an interview with Neil Gaiman:

Easter is a slight modernization of Eostre of the Dawn. She’s the one you get the estrous cycle from. She was a fertility goddess whose high feast was at planting time in the Spring. She was worshipped with symbols of fertility--eggs chiefly, and rabbits, and flowers, and couples going off and copulating, and so on and so forth. All that stuff was completely subsumed which is why you get people today making jokes about whether the Easter bunny was crucified. I love that. This is something old that overlays something else. You had better be aware when you’re getting your Easter eggs and doing your Easter hunt that this is for Easter, she was Eostre of the Dawn. And it’s perfectly possible that that was a corruption of Astarte --God names wandering westwards.