PDX Pub Club

rbw1966

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winter said:

hey i didn't know b-rock had a a little buddy. why don't you bring her to the pub club so the dirtbags can oogle her?

You didn't see her? She spent most of her time wrapped around a pint glass. Personally, lipstick around your hand is not an "SO" but thats just me.

rbw1966 said:

Winter said:

hey i didn't know b-rock had a a little buddy. why don't you bring her to the pub club so the dirtbags can oogle her?

You didn't see her? She spent most of her time wrapped around a pint glass. Personally, lipstick around your hand is not an "SO" but thats just me.

rbw, quit oogling b-rock's right hand ya dirtbag.

Thursday, Horse Brass, 7 pm. I will not be there until 9 but will be ready for some debauchery.

B-rock: I'll bring some new lipstick for your SO;

DFA: bring the midgets and wesson;

Winter: Miss Nude Oregon and Drew;

Shred: Digital camera to capture it all;

Chris T: an anecdote to the sausage festival;

Topics for discussion: is DFA really Iain in drag? Will Pete remember anything from his trip to sin city? Who will barf first during the Sisters Marathon?

I'm back from my research assignment in Vegas. It will take a few weeks to re-acclimate my body to a normal state. An array of experiments were conducted on various disciplines of pleasure and indulgence.

bigdrink.gifcool.gifyelrotflmao.gifthumbs_up.gifrockband.gif

Good to see that the PDX gang is up to the same old shit.

'Hey dude, lets come up with an excuse to drink and party'

Chris: I want to hear about RR and JT.

i got a 5 year old boy on loan for the weekend too, anybody have any stupid people tricks worthy of dragging him along for or should i emulate the aged more rapidly by leaving the woman at home w/ the kids in favor of getting drunk w/ the crew?