HR Housing...

adventuregal

I figure it won't hurt to post this one more time... The landlord of the house we were going to rent backed out on us... madgo_ron.gif

A co worker and I need a house/apartment/rooms to rent in Hood River this summer. May or June through August. We're non-smokers, no pets. If anyone has any info/ideas, let me know... Thanks!

wave.gifbigdrink.gif

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ChrisT said:

Have you tried http://www.gorge.net/? They have a classified section.

I have tried there... no luck yet. Am continuing to post tho!

Off-White, thanx for the advice, but Bingen is not an option... I'd be broke by the end of the summer w/ that damn bridge toll!!! cantfocus.gif

Guess I'd better start making my truck a little more homey... I know some nice secluded streets I can park on... fruit.gif

Off_White said:

I just have an uninformed opinion to offer: perhaps consider Bingen, WA also. Probably cheaper rent as it is not so foo foo, but there is the pesky 50 cent toll bridge to cross the river.

Bingen is the slums of White Salmon, where I grew up! Toll is like $.75 now, I think. I don't know, I steal little brige ticket "get out of jail free" thingies from my parents when I'm down there.