541 mutha flubah

gapertimmy

i must say, i don't travel much, but my recent jaunt over to CO and then onto UT gave me even more appreication for this fine state. perhaps the snow is a bit more freshyfied over there, but do i even have to list the reasons it kicks ass to live here.

the peeps out here are much more chill, the beer is much more dark, and the volcanos are chossier, what more could you ask for.

so here's to you OR, bigdrink.gif

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ursa_Eagle said:

Portland has more brewpubs than any other city in the US. What else is there to say?

bigdrink.gif

You forgot to mention Oregon's strip club scene. hahaha.gif

Full nude hot chics on the dance floor, booze and brew served by bikini babes.

It's the best in the US.

wayne1112 said:

For some reason, alot of people from Colo, I have met, I havent cared for.(run on sentence). There is a big difference in wa and Or people too. I think my fav people are in Oregoon overall too! bigdrink.gif

i ain't sayin that, but i just didn't like the scene in the I70 corridor, i missed seeing guys in big ass trucks with their ducks unlimited hats on, and of course, obsidian stout was nowhere to be found out there

gapertimmy said:

i ain't sayin that, but i just didn't like the scene in the I70 corridor, i missed seeing guys in big ass trucks with their ducks unlimited hats on, and of course, obsidian stout was nowhere to be found out there

hey, I donate to ducks unlimited along with other conservation organizations, but my fav is the miror pond. its wierd I can stand in front of the beer cooler for 5min. and I still always seem to reach for the miror pond....

rbw1966 said:

I took a keg of deschutes brew to Zion with me to party with some friends. They turned their noses up at it and went back to their canned UT swill.

Losers.

fucking bastards from utah. Watch out for this breed of people. Very dangerous indeed. Keep your beer close, and your dick closer, cause ya never know when they are going to fuck ya!! cheeburga_ron.gif