gregm

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dru said:

gregm said:

actually, it would be really nice if the canadian topos were available on cds like the american ones, but i'm sure it's beyond their technical abilities. canada does, however, pride itself on it's cheese making technology(?)

thats why i said spend the $75

so they do have cd's? can i borrow yours?

gregm said:

Dru said:

gregm said:

actually, it would be really nice if the canadian topos were available on cds like the american ones, but i'm sure it's beyond their technical abilities. canada does, however, pride itself on it's cheese making technology(?)

Remember, all Canadian CD's are required to have at least one Celine Dion song on it. rockband.gif

gregm said:

Dru said:

gregm said:

yes, no.

Dru said:

gregm said:

Dru said:

gregm said:

yes, no.

is it etopo: http://www.mapconnection.com/e5022.html ? can it print maps as graphically good as the paper/tyvec ones you buy?

AlpineK said:

Dru said:

youd never be able to handle the Canadian weed.

You couldn't handle some of our stuff. The last time crack and I were in BC all we could get was nasty ass rag weed. wazzup.gif

we grow special for yankee

is it etopo: http://www.mapconnection.com/e5022.html ? can it print maps as graphically good as the paper/tyvec ones you buy?

Etopo sells scanned images of the standard Canadian topos. These can be printed with any imaging program, but they come with calibration data for use with Ozi Explorer. Spectrum Digital Imaging also sells Canadian topos on CD.

I found that the Spectrum maps were higher quality images (they've been touched up after scanning), but I bought the Etopo ones because the price was better in terms of maps per $ spent.