Takedown in Shoreline

catbirdseat

I was out in front of my house pruning a tree when I heard, "Let me see your hands!, Let me see your hands!" I looked up and saw two cops with guns drawn pointing them from either side at a guy in a car. I have no idea why they arrested the guy. My best guess is that it was a pursuit. Looks like they had a car following and another headed him off coming the other way. A third cop car arrived. The suspect's car was a beat up old Honda, which they towed away. This is the first time I've ever seen guns drawn and it was right in front of my house. It's normally a very quiet neighborhood.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

catbirdseat said:

I was out in front of my house pruning a tree when I heard, "Let me see your hands!, Let me see your hands!" I looked up and saw two cops with guns drawn pointing them from either side at a guy in a car. I have no idea why they arrested the guy. My best guess is that it was a pursuit. Looks like they had a car following and another headed him off coming the other way. A third cop car arrived. The suspect's car was a beat up old Honda, which they towed away. This is the first time I've ever seen guns drawn and it was right in front of my house. It's normally a very quiet neighborhood.

How come you diodnt rush out on the porch and yell

"police brutality, maaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Rodney King, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Fuck Tha Police!!!!"

Fuck Tha Police!!!!"

I couldn't see the guy they were arresting, so I had no way of knowing if he had a gun. The tree was blocking my view. It actually looked like the two cops were pointing their guns at each other. It was weird. I went the other way and stood behind a brick wall. A lot of people have died in Palestine because their curiosity got the better of them.

Dru said:

catbirdseat said:

Fuck Tha Police!!!!"

Dru, hahaha, you're such a Canadian bwahahaha