CC.com Calendar GurlZ

allthumbs

trask said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

RobBob said:

Gurlz---fight the stereotypes! Post your real pics asap! bigdrink.gif

there used to be an awsome pic of me climbing Karate Crack (okay trying to climb it tongue.gif) but I don't have acess to it.

I do. Want me to post it SK?

weird

stalker!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

adventuregal said:

lummox said:

humpty dumpty lives! bigdrink.gif

Here's a question... What type of a species is Humpty Dumpty? Everyone just ASSUMES he's an egg. It never says that anywhere... I need SOURCES, people!!! confused.gif

fuck the tyep of species. is it male, or female? androgynous maybe? asexual, whatever it is.

Trask....(and B-goat as well): if you went to the "pub-club" sessions, you'd know who these fine ladies are and you'd probably be buying them drinks. Fresh air and strenuous exercise tend to make one a bit rugged.

Edited by Dwayner

Dwayner said:

Trask....(and B-goat as well): if you went to the "pub-club" sessions, you'd know who these fine ladies are and you'd probably be buying them drinks. Fresh air and strenuous exercise tend to make one a bit rugged.

Yeah, and all that horsecock can puff you up like a poison toad

HCL.gif= fruit.gif

Dwayner said:

Dwayner, I could never get drunk enough to buy one of those queens a drink. I'm not judging you for your sexual preferences - that's just not my cup of tea.