Stop posting war news

jon

Hey there is no reason to post the link to CNN's website like it's some sort of contest who can post it. People who want to be up to date with the war will have already read it, your really not helping anyone out here. I'm not trying to end the war conversation between you guys, just posting crap the news, which btw is a lot of speculation at this point. If you find a good article then that is kosher.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

why jon? the 347567346573593468058 other sites on the internet dont have enough of it??

i mean i know get email updates every 15 minutes sent to my work/and my personal yahoo/hotmail accounts. now if i only had a cell phone, then i could receive text messaging updates.

rolleyes.gif

COL._Von_Spanker said:

Update: The people in Iraq live in what is known as the 'middle east', not to be confused with the far east, which is often used to describe eastern asia.

I've always been uncertain where the near east is, and why don't people talk about it more.