Scrambling peaks Nov 17 or 18

Stefan

Here are some scrambling peaks (maybe one or two 4th class) with potential options for November 17th or 18th.

Betty's Jug/Mortons Neuroma (west of Chaval) (Suiattle)Bluegrass/Independence (Silverton up Coal Creek Road)Crosby/Bing (Money Creek)Grasshopper (Lake Wenatchee)Gunnshy (west of Gunsight)Helen Buttes (Marblemount)Hurricane/Boulder (Suiattle)Illabot (Suiattle)Infrared/Red/Big Red (Money Creek)Lennox/Cannoe (north of North Bend)Little Bulger/Sorcery/Galleon (Middle Fork Snoqualmie-west of Dingford creek trail)Morningstar/Lewis (south of Sperry)Price (Middle Fork Snoqualmie)Sopa (Lake Wenatchee)Spring (North Fork Sauk)Triad (by Eldorado)Watson (Baker Lake)

Remember, I am definitely open to other ideas too. Let me know.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by dog:
Here are some other ideas for November 13 to 18 of any year:

spanish lessons

What the F**K????

mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0

What kind of moron takes spanish lessons on November 13????? freak!! You'd better keep your lame ass away from me, or I'll "get all french" on your mother!

I've been speaking English for over 26 years, and I don't see any reason I should have to take spanish lessons....

You don't know what the F*** you're talking about, and I bet you're a damn gumby climber too..

quote:

Originally posted by whillans:
Around November 19th and 20th 2002 you can climb these peaks:

The Tooth (Near Snoqualmie Pass)Mt Slesse (Near Canada)Troll Wall (Near Norway)

Let me know if anyone has any other suggestions.

Great suggestions! Up the ante and I wish to suggest doing the Willis Wall on Rainier!

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

Great suggestions! Up the ante and I wish to suggest doing the Willis Wall on Rainier!

Caveman going to take it up the ante? rolleyes.gif" border="0

I bet my ante can whip your ante any day of the week? How dare you pass me as cc.com Spray God #1 Poster while I was off climbing rox and rope swinging? Must regain my title thru heavy spray-posting starting now!