Succinct Statement from President George W. Bush

Greg_W

"Our nation enters this conflict

reluctantly -- yet, our purpose is sure. The people of the United

States and our friends and allies will not live at the mercy of

an outlaw regime that threatens the peace with weapons of mass murder. We will meet that threat now, with our Army, Air Force, Navy, Coast Guard and Marines, so that we do not have to meet it later with armies of fire fighters and police and doctors on the streets of our cities. ... My fellow citizens, the dangers to our country and the world will be overcome. We will pass through this time of peril and carry on the work of peace. We will defend our freedom. We will bring freedom to others and we will prevail. May God bless our country and all who defend her."

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg_W said:

"Our nation enters this conflict

reluctantly -- yet, our purpose is sure. The people of the United

States and our friends and allies will not live at the mercy of

an outlaw regime that threatens the peace with weapons of mass murder. We will meet that threat now, with our Army, Air Force, Navy, Coast Guard and Marines, so that we do not have to meet it later with armies of fire fighters and police and doctors on the streets of our cities. ... My fellow citizens, the dangers to our country and the world will be overcome. We will pass through this time of peril and carry on the work of peace. We will defend our freedom. We will bring freedom to others and we will prevail. May God bless our country and all who defend her."

Did I miss something, or is this old news? I thought this was what the chimp garbled out the other night? confused.gif

freeclimb9 said:

nonanon said:

But we will “live at the mercy of” North Korea, China, Iran, the soon to be Islamofascist (thx, W!) Pakistan, etc…

Or are we gonna Shock and Awe them too? cantfocus.gif

I assume that Kim Jong Il was in awe and shock after the first night's bombing.

that is sort of what I was thinking

Greg_W said:

Necronomicon said:

Shitbag can't wait for "Operation: World Freedom" I bet. Greg, how can you stomach this tools spew? Are you mentally ill?

No, I'm not. See "insanity test" thread for my results.

You are confusing "metal illness" with "insanity". I would suggest that you are mentally ill, but not insane.

Necronomicon said:

Greg_W said:

Necronomicon said:

Shitbag can't wait for "Operation: World Freedom" I bet. Greg, how can you stomach this tools spew? Are you mentally ill?

You are confusing "metal illness" with "insanity". I would suggest that you are mentally ill, but not insane.

I would further suggest that you don't know shit about me or my mental state. Are you in a free period or just taking a break from brainwashing young children?

Greg_W said:

Necronomicon said:

Greg_W said:

Necronomicon said:

I would further suggest that you don't know shit about me or my mental state. Are you in a free period or just taking a break from brainwashing young children?

Actually, I never "brainwash", nor do I even attempt to have students begin to think like me. That would be highly unprofessional!