I wish I had never found CC.com...

adventuregal

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dru said:

i have only written 2 pages of my paper all day long cause i have to keep provoking more spray cantfocus.gif

I haven't showered in days, I just can't get enough. I sit here in a buzz of caffeine and sugar thinking, "what will Dru complain about next? I bet it will be funny!! When will Trask threaten to kill Necro again? Oh, boy, I can't wait!!!"

Maybe I do need therapy...

Greg_W said:

Dru said:

i have only written 2 pages of my paper all day long cause i have to keep provoking more spray cantfocus.gif

I haven't showered in days, I just can't get enough. I sit here in a buzz of caffeine and sugar thinking, "what will Dru complain about next? I bet it will be funny!! When will Trask threaten to kill Necro again? Oh, boy, I can't wait!!!"

Don't forget the puddle of piss and shit that you sit in, while your grubby kids wail from their pens for food and water.

Skisports said:

adventuregal said:

Dru said:

I haven't even STARTED my paper... confused.gif

I have to study Emanual Kant and I haven't started becuase of this site yellowsleep.gif

Don't you mean to say that you "Kant" get started? BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I'm HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

Necronomicon said:

Greg_W said:

Dru said:

Don't forget the puddle of piss and shit that you sit in, while your grubby kids wail from their pens for food and water.

Uh, they're called "depends", asswad. And, timed animal feeders work great. the_finger.gifthe_finger.gif

Greg_W said:

Necronomicon said:

Greg_W said:

Dru said:

Uh, they're called "depends", asswad. And, timed animal feeders work great. the_finger.gifthe_finger.gif

Touche. My bad. Sounds like you fixed the stench coming off your rotten trash, sewage, and methamphetamine production wastes since the neighbors complained, too. Good work, ass eyeballs face.

Necronomicon said:

Skisports said:

adventuregal said:

Dru said:

I have to study Emanual Kant and I haven't started becuase of this site yellowsleep.gif

Don't you mean to say that you "Kant" get started? BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I'm HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

yeah you should become a stand up comedian so I can through shit at you yellaf.gif

Skisports said:

Necronomicon said:

Skisports said:

adventuregal said:

Dru said:

yeah you should become a stand up comedian so I can through shit at you yellaf.gif

You're going to "through" shit at me? Now that's hilarious! How about a diagram for how you expect to "through" shit at me, I'd love to see one, because I have NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO SUGGEST. Bumdass...

adventuregal said:

I never get any work done anymore! I always feel the need to see what the latest nonsense being posted is... Damn you all! madgo_ron.gif

But think about all the ego-boosting sexual harassment you've received via PM. That's gotta be good for the self-esteem. yellaf.gif

You're going to "through" shit at me? Now that's hilarious! How about a diagram for how you expect to "through" shit at me, I'd love to see one, because I have NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO SUGGEST. Bumdass...

Dude learn how to read before you post