• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

erik said:

I see everyone using 'freedom' inplace of any derivitive of the word 'france'

I'm soo glad I missed that memo.....

Where do you guys find this propaganda??

i see england

i see freedom

i see someones underpants confused.gif

it is gonna be hell on poetry.

jja said:

people with little insight outside of their own world!

ok, want to start a pissing match? How long have you lived outside the US, and in which countries? I eagerly await your world-weary experiences.

jja

read above or in the other post, i said i have little outside what i have read or discussed with others.

call your own world what you want, just don't think i will be over to play super nintendo!

i'm just trying to keep you old guys on your toes!!

i am way more concered with important matters that directly affect my life. you know like, do i leave in early april for a month and then come back and head out again in the fall? or should i try to save up and go for the whole 6 month off thing?

what do yo think???

weird,

in my abilty to break down sterotypes and not feel the need to put project selfworth in an attempt to seperate myself from "them" , i get along great with all the inhabitants of this shitinfesteddrugworldofphyschogangmembers.

weird?

i'm just trying to keep you old guys on your toes!!

i am way more concered with important matters that directly affect my life. you know like, do i leave in early april for a month and then come back and head out again in the fall? or should i try to save up and go for the whole 6 month off thing?

what do yo think???

What do I think? I think I need to get a beanie cap and start bouldering at the UW so I fit in better with all the peach fuzz around here!

btw, how old do you have to be to be considered an old guy? (maybe I'm still safe)

ha!

well i don't boulder with a rasta knit cap, that was soo like july of 02' i think. and i certainly don't particpate in too much of that artificial stuff.

older then me...

i am 13 going on 26 going on 47 going on 5.