Glowing Rope

PaulB

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyway, i'm somewhat skeptical that it would work well. i tried several glow in the dark strategies hoping we could play kayak polo out in the deeper water at night without using lights, including a glow in the dark volleyball that didn't work for shit.

we used to use a glow in the dark frisbee and play in a school gymnasium with the lights out but every 15 minutes you had to go outside to recharge it or it stopped glowing, also to readjust your eyes cause your night vision turned on and you could see too well in the light from the exit signs.

trask said:

I used my stupid putzel tikka in a cave the other day and it sucked. Couldn't see shit farther than 3' away. I'm going back to my miner's oil lamp.

I was in an old mine with my Tikka once and I had the same thing. I couldn't see more than about three feet?!?!

Yet outside I can see thirty feet with it? wazzup.gif wid dat?

Dru said:

we used to use a glow in the dark frisbee and play in a school gymnasium with the lights out but every 15 minutes you had to go outside to recharge it or it stopped glowing, also to readjust your eyes cause your night vision turned on and you could see too well in the light from the exit signs.

I love the glow in the dark frisbee. We used to play indoors in a long hall way. We'd chuck it back and forth at each other as hard as we could like dodge ball. It would richochet off the walls and it was pretty hairy.

If the whole rope was glow in the dark, it would make a cool timed exposure photo on a wall at night!