Free music

freeclimb9

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good call Fejas! Me either. I think it's pointless to buy a new album when you can just as easily download the whole thing. I use LimeWire for all my downloads but it's for Mac's and it's a program not a website. It does get the job done though it's just like Napster or Kazaa or any of those networking programs.

MarshMan19 said:

Good call Fejas! Me either. I think it's pointless to buy a new album when you can just as easily download the whole thing. I use LimeWire for all my downloads but it's for Mac's and it's a program not a website. It does get the job done though it's just like Napster or Kazaa or any of those networking programs.

I use WINMX its a program as well... Its for windows though... ha ha, I guess that is pretty self explanitroy in the name... WIN...

That's cool I've heard of that one and heard it's alright. The only thing I don't like about LimeWire is that there's not much circulation. As in when I do a search on something I usually get the same stuff over and over again. Unless I do a specific search on a new album or something.

MarshMan19 said:

I use LimeWire for all my downloads but it's for Mac's and it's a program not a website.

That's odd, coz I use LimeWire too, and I swear I am on a windoze machine confused.gif

Yeah LW's good. It's a Gnuttela network client(?). Friends "in the know" tell me Gnuttela is so last year, but I can't remember what's cool for this year. rolleyes.gif

MarshMan19 said:

COL._Von_Spanker said:

Anyone know any good MAC music downloading software?

Do you have a Mac? What is that Hijack thing? Explain a little more about it and how to get it....

Rogue Amoeba

The plug in's are filter similar to recoding and music editing software. Basically you run a media player through the Audio Hijack software and it can record. You can also use the filter and plug-ins to make a stream sound better while you are listening.

So basically you can look at a playlist for KEXP, find a song you want, go to their archive cue up the time that song played and record it. But you basically get the quality of whatever you are streaming.

I wait untill the peak hours of internet use by private users to download, because there is more results when searching... it sucks to try to download any thing in the morning...

not to mention that the music you are searching for will never be on there untill some one buys it... That is why I do my part and buy a few albums every once in a wile, and then put the hole album in my shared file... I try to be a good pirate...

Fejas said:

That is why I do my part and buy a few albums every once in a wile, and then put the hole album in my shared file... I try to be a good pirate...

Yeah I always have friends buy them and then I put them on my shared list too! I just like to give a little back to the industry smile.gif

• 5 months later...