X-MEN

layton

Just watched it.

Much to my amusement, my truck is in the movie. Right when Rogue gets dropped off at the roadhouse in Alberta (1st ten minutes of the movies), they show a parking lot scence. My truck is the Toyota w/a white canopy and stickers all over the tailgate.

And I'm moving to las vegas in a few days until June cuz there ain't no jobs, and the weather blows.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tomcat said:

Were you just watching it and noticed your truck was in there and said hey thats my truck, or did you know it before you watched the movie?

Just saw my truck. I am always paying attention. My hyothalamus is 10x the size of a normal human, and I can slog forever without climbing anything. That's my power. I didn't want to admit it, in case I had to register myself as a mutant. Call me the Observer, or Sloginfailure. Gotta go, evil lurks. Geek_em8.gif

michael_layton said:

tomcat said:

Were you just watching it and noticed your truck was in there and said hey thats my truck, or did you know it before you watched the movie?

Just saw my truck. I am always paying attention. My hyothalamus is 10x the size of a normal human, and I can slog forever without climbing anything. That's my power. I didn't want to admit it, in case I had to register myself as a mutant. Call me the Observer, or Sloginfailure. Gotta go, evil lurks. Geek_em8.gif

As always, your posts entertain me. yellaf.gif