Milosh, you lil' avatar, where are you!!?

JoshK

i am often enjoying wodka and this talk is making one wish to not be returning to the road and quiet again but to stay and enjoy! mostly i am finding alcohol to be less than important in training to climb hard and especially beer as it is more wasetful and causes and large stomach on most americans. yellaf.gif this may prevent more difficult training and climbing! yellaf.gif

i am off now and good bye and good will to you all my friends!

milosh k thumbs_up.gif

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

specialed said:

Miloshk_Antonopov said:

you perhaps have a correct idea but also a false one and will probably only be average as american climbers go as result. continue to train and you may correct this problem.

milosh k

I am training everyday to become a below average climber though Milosh, but an above average beer drinker.

What is your adult beverage of choice, vodka or aquavit?

En av livets smaa glæder

Good stuff, but Danish. No laying traps for the strongest Russian climber! yellaf.gif

Every mountaineer has a dream to climb Mt.Everest but it's not that easy and everyone think there are few things which to very important to know for summit.

You must be strong or in good health.

Weather condition

Good support or friendly Sherpa

Oxygen

We don't recommend for climb if you're not strong enough. Money is not everything life is more important. We've chosen spring season for the best climbing weather, and we have best Sherpa climber to support you. They can give better service than Western mountain guide on very high altitude for example 1996 accident. All the best western mountain guide couldn't do anything and not a single Sherpa was died on that accident. We're also using the best Russian Oxygen system.

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifyellaf.gif